ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

t h e t r u t h

"fine i'll tell you the truth," we both sat on the bed in front of each other and i looked at him face to see that he is really serious

"um Izuku should also be here if we going to talk about this." i said kind of uncomfortable and standing up but Katsuki grabs my arm to stop me from going anywhere.

"No.forget about that nerd. I need to know now." He deeply looked into my eyes sending me shivers right down my spine.

I sighed then sat back down fiddling with my hands and avoiding eye contact.

" the day my mother died my father told me to go to your house to play and when I went home my dad said that he's going to drop me off at my Uncles house and when we arrived at the house he gave me this necklace and said something that i would LOVE to hear one more time only if he remembered who I am.... I asked my uncle to train me so I can be strong enough for my father to know that I am worth it. And show him how much he missed out on." Kastuki suddenly hugged me.

When I tried to push away to look at him he just held me tighter
"Katsuki?" I asked

"Just..... wait..." he calmly whispered.

I put my arms around him and hugged back
"Ok,.."

"KIDDDSS ITS TIME FOR DINNER— ohh??" Mitsuki slammed the door open and bakugo and I separated from each other's arms as fast as we could and avoided eye contact.

"Ohhhhhh??~~~~~"

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!" Katsuki yelled with strawberry tints on his face.

"DONT CALL ME A HAG YOU DUMB BRAT!"
She yelled back. I looked at both of them and then giggles

"Hahaha I sure did miss these conversations" I laughed while they stare at me. We walked back down to the tables and ate food I got a text from my Uncle saying that he was back at home so I bid the bakugou's good bye and walked back to my house. Of course Katsuki had to come or he wouldn't of let me out in the dark alone but we didn't really say anything while walking.

When we arrived I said good bye once again.

"Bye kat." I said looking at him.

"whatever n/n" he replied.
I started to walked to my front door but then stopped and turned back to back him.

"Katsuki bakugo."  I said.

"f/n" he snickered, I rolled my eyes and walked up to him again and since he's taller than me I crabbed his collet and turned his head.

"Thanks you idiot." And pecked him on the cheek and ran inside of the house closing the door and seeing Katsuki with a confused but also redness on his face.

Once I was inside I said.

"I'm home!"

"Did you just kiss bakugo?" My uncle said.

"Y-you saw t-that?!"

'shit'