ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

m i s s m e ?

"geez how did that happen?" he said in frustration

"uhh i have no idea."

" you can go walk or whatever until i come back home."

"where am i supposed to go?" i asked

"just hang out with your friends or park"

'i dont have friends-'

"ok bye uncle."

"bye bye now rose."

"ahh i go toooo....katsuki. hehe" i walked towards where i think he lives trying to remember the house form years ago.

"not this one, not this... i think this??" i stopped outside the house and then i hear

"GO TAKE A SHOWER YOU DAMN BRAT!"

"I AM YOU OLD HAG"

"get definitely this one. this is going to be good."

i walked up to the door and a man opened it. he looked at me and then i looked at him and smiled.

"hello again." i waved as he widen his eyes

"omg y/n-"

"WHOS AT THE DOOR?!" a women push's the door wider for her to see me and her eyes also widen.

"OMG Y/N! its been so long honey! how are you??" she hugged me really tightly to the point where i couldnt really breathe.

"ah honey i think youre hurting her." Masaru notices.

"oh geez im sorry, come in!" she said and i walked in looking around.

"ahah nothing changed since i left did it?" i laughed.

"hah not really, so tell me how are you? whats up? do you have a boyfriend now?" she bombed me with tons of questions and i was confused for a second but laughed it off.

"calm down mitsuki, im doing really good and no i dont have a boyfriend. im here because i kind of left my keys in the house and my uncle told me to go somewhere since hes going to come home pretty late. im also here to catch if you dont mind." i explained.

"ph no! of course you can stay here for a bit, you can hang out in katsukis room too, i think you know where it is, he's just in the shower right now. Masaru replied

"oh thank youuu"

i stood up and walked upstairs still glancing around the house taking it in.

'i miss this smell.'

i opened the door to kats room and it looks different from when we were young, i looked at his desk and i saw a picture frame with a photo of me and katsuki when we were young. i grabbed it and stared at it.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?!" A grumpy voice yelled. I turned around still having the photo in my hand and looked at The boy in front of me that only has a towel wrapped around his waist.

'aahhhh hi kat, i forgot my keys at so my uncle told me to go to my friends house because he's going to go home late. your parents told me to hang here, dont tell at me." I explained looking away but also taking small peeks at his muscular body. He notices and smirks. We walks closer toward me and I'm just freaking out.

"huh-what? what are you doing?! wait!" i hid my face in my hands and katsuki grabs my wrist making me look at him.

"HAHA YOU SHOULD OF SEEN YOUR FACE!!" He laughs letting go of my wrists.

"HEY! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" I said Hitting his bare chest.

"Nah it was." He said and walked to his closet taking out clothes. "So are you just going to stare at me while I change?"

"O-oh no! Sorry..." I turned around looking back at the pictures I still had in my hand.
I heard him change into his clothes and then I felt the picture frame being taken away from me so I turned around with a half naked katsuki.

"I thought you were going to put on some clothes!!" I covered my eyes but still couldn't help but take peeks at it.

"Why do you not like it?" He teased

"Well... I mean! Umm uhh" my face turned redder than it did before.

"I don't mind you looking n/n, you look cute when you blush you know that?" He pushes me on his bed grabbing my wrists again, and pinning me so that I couldn't move.

"Katsuki.you fucking asshole!" I whined wiggling under his arms.

"Fine I'll let you go." He scoffs and got off of me. "Now I think I deserve to know why I was all alone for the past how many years, and I want to know the truth, n/n"