ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

t r a i n   m e ,   p l e a s e 

age: 7

"Y/N! wake up!" the voice of aizawa yelling while shaking me awake

"whaaa..oh" i sat up to see that all my toys and plants are in the air. i stopped my quirk slowly causing everything to just land on the floor. my uncle brought me to a hug.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"im fine. i think it was just a small nightmare." i replied.

"small? you were practically throwing things around." he chuckled.

"im sorry uncle."

"its all fine now but you have to clean this up.. ill help you."  i just nodded.

i looked at the mirror and i saw the necklace that was given to me two years ago, it felt important but just confused on why it was given to me. 

"hey, uncle aizawa, what to you think dad is doing?" i asked him while playing around with the necklace. 

"i dont know rose. probably saving people." he answered with disappointment in his voice. every time he would call the so called symbol of peace, it would go straight to voicemail so he had no contact with him. 

i know who my father is and i sure do know that i am forgotten by him but i just dont understand why he couldnt raise me like a real man you know? 

"you know what. Uncle, can you please train me so when i grow up i can show him who i am, pleaasseeee?" i begged. i want to go to the school uncle ai is teaching because its really big and really cool, i want to learn how to save people like mum and uncle. "i want to at least tell him that im not just a little girl."

"alright alright but you have to promise that when i train you, you cant cry or whine."

"I PROMISEEEEE" i saluted.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

age: 15 

"come on y/n! harder! youre too slow! even a grandma can beat you to this" he kept yelling and pushing me to train harder and harder past my limits. 

i went in for a roundhouse kick but then he dodged and tripped me over which made me fall straight on my face. 

"owieeee.." i grunted with my hands on my nose.

"i taught you better y/n" he smirked. 

"no, you just go to hard on me"

"that too," he helped up and that was the end of our training session so i ran up and took a calming shower.

a/n: oh god guys i can just sense the comments and the flashback to the other book TT

the UA exam is in 3 days and i still have to do a lot of training. i want to have the time to relax but i just cant afford that, aizawa asked that i can take the recommended exam but i chose not to, i have to make it in fair and square now that he's apparently one of the teachers there. 

"rose! y/n!" aizawa called out from downstairs.

"yea?!" i answered.

" can you go buy things for dinner please," he said so i grabbed my phone and money and left the house. i took the shortcut and walked through the park since i didnt wanna take a long time outside in the dark and i can enjoy the view. I heard grunts and the impact of an punching bag so i looked to see who it was after all, i am a bit nosy... 

i opened the rusty old gate slightly to look inside and i saw an ash-blonde boy with red crimson eyes and i knew straight away who that handsome boy was. i chose to just quickly go buy groceries and then go back home so i backed up but then my stupid fucking clumsy ass tripped on an old big stick and fell on my butt with a yelp noise coming out of my mouth.

"who the fuck is there?!" the boy said sounding very annoyed. his footsteps became louder and louder coming towards me. 

i stood up and then brushed my ass to get rid of all the dirt, he saw me and just stared. "my bad... i kinda just tripped." i said standing up straight. he didnt really say anything so i just looked at him.

he really did change, taller, his hair is so much more,,, spikey? and god his muscles. 

"what do you think your staring at fucking bitch?!" he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"u-um nothing.. ill get going now." i turned and started walking but was stopped when my wrist were grabbed and forced to turn back around.

"do i know you?" he asked which i will admit, broke my heart a little but thats okay. 

"yes-noo?" i said indecisively . 

"its not fucking hard to just make up your mind." he raised his voice.

"i know you but you dont remember me so dont you worry." i said turning back around and started walking again. 

"wait- what the fuck.." he whispered