ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

c o s t u m e

last night, i stayed up till 1:30 not really being able to sleep however i did end up getting my beauty rest

last night, i stayed up till 1:30 not really being able to sleep however i did end up getting my beauty rest. i woke up to Aizawa yelling at me telling me to get up and get ready for school. i groaned as i got up from my bed and walk to my closet to change into my uniform and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, after that i went down stairs to get breakfast. "morning." Aizawa said to me

"morning" i grumbled after doing everything this time aizawa drove me to school because he needed to go really early for some school thing thats happening soon. i went to the classroom to just sit and chill but i kinda freaked out when i saw todoroki at his desk.

"AH-oh shoto," i had my hand over my heart taking in a deep breath. i walked toward his desk to where he is so i can talk to my cousin before everyone gets here.

"y/n.."

"yo, didnt expect you to be here early. kinda scared me."

"yea i can tell,"

"i havent seen you since i was what, ten? how's it going."

"i agree its been a while since ive seen you, and its been really good. father wants you to come over sometime to have a 'chat'"

"ah... him, mans getting abit rushy lately. anyway hows fuyumi and natsuo?" i asked since there wasnt really anything else to say but all he did was shrugged,,

slowly, i mean very very slowly other people started coming into the classroom til everyone was present for another annoying day at school.

chattering filled the room until a loud slam from the door interrupted their convocation and a weird grumpy butt walked through the door. they had a made eye contact so he just blushed a bit and walked towards his desk resting his head on his arms.

"morning to you too kat."

"shut up."he scoffs and rests his eyes.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

after uncle mics english lesson we had lunch and the food was vv tasty i should say,, then the training began.

"I AM HERE!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" the famous pro hero yelled while barging into the classroom.

i honestly couldn't help but feel weirded out you know? how do i act around him..

"omg i cant believe its actually all might!" one said

"sweet! this year is going to be awesome!" said another.

we got our costumes and headed to the change room and changed into the hero costumes and ready for battle. I went out ahead of the other girls and i looked around to see if anyone was there but i didnt see anyone, no one except for Allmight.

"ahh young Y/n you've got a very nice costume there."

my hero costume is a black and (f/c) tight jumpsuit with shorts, a hoodie at the back and around my waist is a red belt with knifes incase for any combat fights and knee high (colour) boots.

all mights POV

why does she look so familiar? her eyes reminded me of someone and her hair looks so similar, like i've seen it before.

when i looked into her eyes i saw something. It felt like she wanted to say something but she couldn't and it looked like she was about to cry or something. She looked.....mad.

"ok well if you need you speak to someone, im here." I said trying to give her a bit of comfort

y/n pov

"tch."

"what?" he asked

"its nothing" i smiled. after that everyone started to arrive and i saw all of their costumes.They were all really nice but some was wayy too revealing.

"Oi" a grumpy voice called out.

i turned around to see Katsuki in his Hero costume, i BLUSHED.

"wow um hey bakugo- i meat kat" i stuttered.

"what the hell is up with you?" he said

"HAHA nothing! nothing at all!!"

"ok then you fucking weirdo." he ended and walked beside me facing allmight.

bakugo's pov

'what the fuck.... she actually looks really hot in that costume.' i thought in my head trying not too stare at her but i couldnt help but take small glaces.

"stop staring Kat, you hoe" she said with a smirk.

"why would i stare at your ugly ass?" i replied

"i dont know, maybe because this ugly ass has you caught for staring." she said flicking her hair.

"tch whatever."

HI

I UPDATED BRO ARE YOU PROUD?

ITS NOTHING BUT IM WORKING ON IT

IM SO HAPPY THAT MY OTHER BOOK HAS LIKE 62.8K READS AND 1.84K VOTES! EVEN THO LIKE ITS HELLA MESSY AND SHIT. KEEP READING POOPS BYE