ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

d e a l

;)

"She isn't able to do anything right now. Until she wakes up we will need to do some tests to see what treatment she needs." A women's voice could be heard as everything in my vision is black.

"When is she going to wake up?" A low pitched voice asked.

"I'm not sure." She replied.

I opened my eyes and saw bright light so I sat up and looked around but just got a head ache and shooting pain on my stomach and shoulder.

"Oh my lord she's awake."

"Y/n!" I looked over and I see recovery girl and blonde Spiky hair boy.

"Agh..." I grumbled because of the pain

"Lay down. You'll hurt yourself." Katsuki said pushing my head down.

"How are you." I asked him.

"How am I?! How are you! You're fucking crazy for jumping in front of that hand you idiot!"

"I'm sorry.." I whispered looking away. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him in the eyes.

"It's okay but next time you have to stay with me and not almost get yourself get fucking killed."

"Okay" I replied then recovery girl interrupted

"Y/n honey are you okay?! I was so worried seeing you like this!"

"Yea I'm okay... kind of... not really, my body really hurts and I can't move my right arm."
I told her.

"Ok that terrible. I'm just going to run a few tests on you okay?" She said and I just nodded. After she kicked Katsuki out she ran some tests but it was painful because of the state Im in.

"Woah that hurt." I sighed after she ran the tests

"Yep I'm sorry about that but that's all for now." She said and then gave me medicine and water.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

A few days later

"Ooohhhhh I'm all fixed!!! But now I have this casts on me and that's not fun at all." I sighed stretching.

"Yep. But you can't do anything for 2 days okay? You're arm is almost healed so there's not point for me to use my quirk again on you after giving you a big one." My grandma Chiyo said

"Thank you a lot granny. I mean it." I hugged her and gathered all my belonging some visitors gave me.

"It's fine rose. Now I'll see you next time." I left the room and walked out to the 1-A classroom where everyone stoped and stared at me. It was silent at first but then it got loud because everyone was squealing and bombing me with questions.

"Okay okay stop I'm fine." I said trying to stop them.

I was kind of scared because that's hasn't ever happened to me before so it's weird.

"CAN YOU LOSERS GET OUT IF THE WAY! SHES OBVIOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOURE DOING!" A loud voice yelled grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from the crowd

"Oh sorry...." they apologized

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

It's the end of the class and Aizawa made me stay back to do some things plus he didn't want me going home alone after what happened