ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

watch me

"FIRST UP THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS THAT BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THEIR STEELY WILLPOWER! FIRST YEARS OF THE HERO COURSE! 1-A!" Present mic announced

"damn... what a crowd." I said.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

before midnight explains the sports festival  bakugo had to say a small athletes oath since he placed first in the hero course entrance exams.

"the athletes Oath....MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. IM GONNA TAKE FIRST PLACE."

wow. hes so cocky

everyone boo"ed for him sounding so selfish and not giving a good speech.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

"up first is.......... obstacle course! It's a race between every member of all eleven classes. the course is a 4km lap around the stadium. as long as you don't go off the course, everything is allowed so racers, get ready......and......GO"

everyone bolts into the large narrow tunnel pushing and shoving each other but luckily ended after a couple of seconds.
up first was Shoto todoroki, leaving ice on the ground to freeze the racers behind but he wasn't able to stop the others from passing through.

"YOU WONT BE GETTING AWAY WITH it!" said bakugo and y/n catching up to him.

next up was the robots. BIGGGGG
robots. then, todoroki freezes them.

*bro I actually don't know what I'm writing anymore...*

"look he froze it! we can do through" a guy yelled

"bad idea. i froze them on an unstable position but you can try" he replied

Y/n's POV

hah you thought shoto.

my eyes turned purple and i teleported as far as i could which was just 25 meters a head of everyone which rlly isnt much but it'll buy be some time. i started to run even more but didnt expect the pomeranian to already catch up.

"BAKUGO YOU TRY HARD" i yelled out

"WHAT'D YOU SAY? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TRIES TOO HARD, RAINBOW DICK."he yelled back so I had the chance to give him a big wack in the head and run off as fast as I can.

next was the fall and we had to get past it on these rope thingys but it was a looonng fall to the bottom

ah shet buckets

looking around there wasnt much for me to get over to the platform with other than using teleportation

i teleported to each platform making sure i know what im doing.

I turned around and I saw how hard everyone was working and how cool they really looked but i kept running until I caught up to Todoroki entering the land mine zone

"hello there dear cousin of mine, your the leader now are ya?" I said smiling at him while running beside him.

"of course, we need someone to show my father something." he said smiling back and then we both heard an explosion coming from behind.

"HAHA YOU CANT SLOW ME DOWN!!" Bakugo blasts past both of us with a smirk so we pick up our speed.

"OH MY LOOK AT THAT! THE THREE ARE IN THE LEAD!"

We shoved and pushed each other  for a while seeing the finish line until we hear a  loud

BOOOOMMM

Everyone looked up and saw the green haired broccoli boy in the sky with a big piece of metal.
"MIDORYA?!" I yelled in surprise

"DEKUUUUU!"

as gravity fails on him he falls back down but then slams the metal piece right on the land mines causing anexplosion and him flying forward pushing bakugo, todoroki and I back a little bit but we gained our posture and kept running finishing the first round with midoryia first, todoroki second,Bakugo third and me as forth.