ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

t h e   h e r o e s 

y/n pov

"hey y/n, you coming with us to get food?" jirou called out to me with the other girls next to her.

"yea just hold on." i said grabbing all my belongings and followed them to get food. we walked through the hallways but then i looked to my right and see the no. 2 pro-hero

 Endeavour.

He looked at me and i looked at him with a nasty look. In general he's just a bad person and just because he has somewhat of a good quirk should not mean he should be number 2.

"oh its just you." he whispers but i heard what he said so i stopped in my tracks and told my friends to go off without me and i would be there in a second, i turned to look at him with a glare.

"its just me? sorry to disappoint you party pooper." i spat which just gave him a tic mark

"Party- i am the number 2 pro hero and technically your uncle so show respect."

"why would i show respect to someone that hurt shoto?"

"tch, shoto doesn't need you. if anything  you would be in his way of suppressing Allmight."

"ugh whatever, talking to you is pointless." i pinch the bridge of my nose and turned the other way. "but just so you know. one day, Shoto wont need you because he's powerful on his own and he will use his quirk on his own without you."

i started walking towards the cafeteria where everyone else was and at this point i will pass out because i haven't had any food yet.

I walked over to the girls and then we just started eating up and gossiping about who knows what.

After eating we went to the place where the class had a good view

I looked at kirishima and sero but I didn't see a hot headed asshole anywhere

"Hey Kiri, sero. Where's Katsuki at?" I asked

They both looked at me and said "he said he needed to do something but I don't know what it was."

"Ok thanks you guys," I ended and walked off trying to find him.

i cautiously looked around are an ash-blonde hot head but only to just bump into someone.

"shit- oh um sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you." i looked up and saw the one and only Symbol of peace, Allmight.

"ah, young y/n how are you?" he said with his famous smile and muscular body.

"oh- im doing fine  thanks but i have to get going. excuse me" i said beginning to walk pass him.

"hold up for a second y/n." he stopped me "why did you give it to me? the necklace i mean" he asked searching through his pockets and stretching his arm out, opening his palm revealing the rose necklace 

omg this man-

i sighed and looked into his eyes with tears threatening to fall and said "idk allmight. you tell me why did you give it to me in the first place when you don't remember yourself."

The man looked at me with a very confused face and i sighed once more before taking the jewellery out of his hands and shoved it in my pocket, "you know what, nevermind." i smiled at him and continued my search for Katsuki.

-----------------------

"Hey Kat!" i waved at the boy that was about to enter the door for the stadium. "where were you? i was trying to find you the whole time."

" i was in the bathroom."

"for 20 minutes?"

"shut up damn idiot."

we sat down on the chairs with the whole class while Iida was telling everyone something but no one was really listening and instead we all just continued to talk to our friends.

Katsuki had his feet up on the chair in front of him and his arms crossed i stared at him trying to get his attention.

"stop staring you fucking creep." he yelled but i just leaned back on my chair.

"dont forget about our deal Kat."

"like hell i would. If anyone would forget it would be you."

"WHAT! no it wouldn't"

"tsk. yea fucking right. you're the one that called me 2 in the morning and when i asked why your dumbass called all you said was 'i- the reason why i called you.. i forgot'. " I rolled my eyes and blushed from embarrassment and turned to talk to the others ignoring Katsuki.
Then soon enough everyone participating in the next event went down to the field for it to start.

__________________________

"The battles are going to be decided by drawing lots. And whoever wins, goes to the next round until there was one more person standing, who will be the winner of this years sports festival!" Midnight says holding a box full of lots and names of each participant. "I expect that some of you would like to get a strong and breathtaking fight."

A hand raises from the crowd of students and it was Ojirou.
"Excuse me!, i would like to drop out..." the voices of his classmates and the Audience shocked and asking why he wants to drop out was heard. " it's because the Cavalry battle, I have no memories of anything that happened until the end, I'm just guessing it was his quirk." He looked a purple haired boy who just looked away.

Y/n'sPOV

"Ah, he's dropping out because everyone made it through with their own strength but that purple hair sleepy Aizawa 2.0 looking ass used his quirk on him." I said not knowing who I was talking to.

"He's just weak that's why." The boy beside me answered.

I punched him on the shoulder and said "shut up that's mean! He's not weak as well"

Turns out that two people ended up dropping out for the same reason...

Then the battles of who we are versing was on the Board.

Midoriya vs Shinso

Shoto vs sero

Y/n vs kaminari

Iida tenya vs Hatsume mei

Kirishima vs tetsutetsu

Bakugo vs uruaka

First match! Shinso vs midoriya!

lmao hey guys its been a while- i dont know where im going with these stories anymore and now that im looking back its just so cringe yk so im not sure what i want to do with it. but i will try and finish however it will be taking a loooonnnggg ass time since theres no flavourr. thanks for reading anyways <3