ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

1 - A

"y/n! get your ass up or else you're going to be late to school!" Uncle aizawa  banged really loudly on the door

"ughhhhhh..fuckk" i groaned. i stumbled to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair into a low ponytail. i then got changed and grabbed my bag then headed downstairs.

"morning" i said. 

"morning hunny," he said with coffee in his hand and his hair in a ponytail. we ate breakfast together and then he left before me to get to school so we both dont get seen going to school together or else there might be some media assumptions.  I stood outside my classroom and i heard some students chattering inside already. i opened the big ass door to see a couple of people i recognise from the practical exam, especially the angry blonde one. he had his feet on the table and it seems like the guy with the glasses and robot hands did not like that one bit. 

the asshole glanced at me and then stood up and stomped towards me, the of course started blowing my eardrums "why are you here bitch?! just tell me who the fuck you are already before i blow your face off!" with small intimidating sparks on his hands. 

"uhhhh fine um, im y/n-" i said quietly

"HUH? speak louder i cant even hear your quiet ass" by now everyone was watching both of us.

"sigh.. ill just say this, how you doing kit kat?"   i smiled and said his nickname from when we were both young. his very angry face turn soft after hearing me say his name again.

"y/n?"

"OH MY GOD Y/N" a voice from behind me yelled obviously in shock. i turned around to see a green curly broccoli. 

"hi Izukuuuu" he walked towards me and i pat his head like i would when we were young.

i saw that katsuki was about to speak but my oh so loving uncle decided to interrupt our lovely reunion. Thing moved on and aizawa made us change into our PE sport uniforms to do the quirk testy thingy. 

the girls introduced ourselves during charing in the changing rooms and some asked what happened in the classroom so i just told them that they were my childhood bestfriends i havent seen in foreverr.

 After changing i walked out to see the one and only bakugou katsuki leaning on the wall looking acting cool and shit. i went closer to him and he unexpectedly grabbed my hand and hugged me, sooo i hugged him back. its been a while since ive seen this soft side of kat. 

"i missed you too kat." i whispered stroking his hair.

"shut up, bitch" he replied even tho i know that he didnt mean it. we pulled apart and then he smiled at me like he really meant the hug to mean something special. we walked out and met up with everyone else, i knew that izuku and katsuki wanted to know why i left them and why i never said anything before going away.

Mr.Aizawa called out bakugou and asked what his farthest distance was to throw a softball in junior high and then made him throw the ball with his quirk. He ended up yelling like a crazy maniac while i just laughed since i thought it was funny how he didnt change during the years.

"l/n, why dont you show me how its done and tell me your results since you're having so much fun over there." he smirked evily, i just glared at him. 

"you asked for it" i shrugged.i focused on my emotions inside and my eyes turned red. i threw the ball making it go 783 meters with a loud grunt.

people from the side just stared at me looking shocked but aizawa just smirked proudly. i walk back to the group of people and stood between izuku and kat. 

"i wanna go! that looks fun!" the pink cutie said .

"oh you think that this is all going to be just fun and games? you have three years to become a hero. you will have test and whoever comes in last will be expelled." The whole class gasps and panics.

'uncle, what are you doing to them'