CAY-3

(grammatical mistakes: please ignore)
Please read the note at the end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The evening went uneventful as they went to eat their dinner from a restaurant and stroll their way back to the resort.

The next morning the whole bunch decided to go for hiking . So they were all ready in their track suits along with sport shoes at sharp 6 am.

Except for one .

Rimsha tried a lot to wake Daneen up but all in vain.

"Iss sleeping beauty ka main kya karu", Zarrar muttered seeing the sleeping face of Daneen who slept with her pillow crushed to her chest.

"Kya hua ? Tayyar nahi hue abhi tak?", Abdullah came in and asked , with Ihtesham behind him.

His eyes were fixated on Rimsha who looked too smart and beautiful to him even in her leggings and loose long t shirt.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Rimsha signalled towards his sister ,who was sleeping soundly without a care in this world.

Before he could react, he saw Ihtesham sit beside her legs and shakes her a little.

"Daneen,wake up.", He spoke, a little too softly , causing the others to widen their eyes in astonishment.

"Hmm lemme sleeppp", she groaned and replied in a sleepy voice.

"Daneen", he spoke a little strictly this time.

"Mujhe pata hai ye tum ho Zarrar . Ihtesham bhai ki awaaz se main nahi darti.", She spoke sleepily.

"Aur Ihtesham bhai se darti ho.", He spoke biting his cheeks to keep himself from smiling.

Daneen opened her one eye to reply him back but seeing Ihtesham she sat straight like a rod with her mouth open like a gaping fish.

"Bhai...aap", she spoke, scared.

"Jii...main.", he imitated her causing Abdullah to stiffle his laugh at his sister whereas the others were too surprised to react.

"2 min... minutes.. just two minutes. I'll be ready.", With that she dashed out of the bed and in the washroom.

Ihtesham who was smiling now , felt a finger being poked in his cheek.

He turned his eyes towards Zarrar, glaring at him.

"I didn't knew bhai that you could smile.", He spoke in wonderment.

"And you could tease someone too.", Riyaz spoke too, his eyes glistening in wonder.

He looked at them and spoke gruffly , "dafa ho beghairato.", causing them to run out of the room.

"You are extra sweet with my sister today, cousin. All good huh?", Abdullah asked teasingly.

"Shut up.", Ihtesham glared at him and spoke , trying to hide his embarassment too.
.
.
.
.
They all were hiking together for a couple of hours and some of them had already started feeling tired.

These people were the famous trio.

"Ya allah bhai....bas bhi kare....ab aur chalne ki himmat nahi mujh me", Daneen spoke,panting a little from all the exercise which she hardly do in her daily lifestyle.

"Isliye hi kehta hu motto , thoda kam thoosa kar aur thoda zyada exercise kiya karo. Fit rahogi . Meri tarah bilkul.", Zarrar replied smugly , while from the inside his legs were begging him to stop.