CAY-9

Eid Mubarak guys!
A small Eidi from my side.
.
.
.
.
.
After the rukhsati was done which according to Zarrar was spam of the decade considering Daneen was only moving from one room to the other .

Ghazala had been in hysterics and Daneen ,stood like a complete fool, not sure why her mother was so emotional.

"Ammi , itna kyu ro rahi hai. Saath samundar paar thodi ja rahi. Kamra badla hai bas.",she huffed as she held her forehead but after a second she got smacked on her forehead.

"Rukhsati toh hori na. Tum kaisi besharam dulhan ho jisse rona nahi aa raha?"

"Are kuch badalta tab na roungi. Sab same hi toh hai."

"Hatt meesni. Main Bewakoofo jaise aansu baha rahi faltu aur isse maa se lagaav hi nahi."

"Isme aap kaha se aagyi. Ek toh limelight lena band kare. Meri shaadi hai bhai! Aur mujhe maarna toh band kare", Daneen whined loudly as the others laughed.

Daneen's father came forward as he patted Ihtesham's head and spoke, "tang kare toh mujhe batana "

"Papa meri side Rehna hai aapne! Aapko inhe dhamkana chahiye ki aapki beti ka khayaal rakhe utla aap beti ko hi!! Kamaal hai bhai. Sab hi ulta ho ra aaj iss ghar mein."

"Acha zabaan kam chalao moti, dulhan ho.", Zarrar chided at her as she showed her tongue to him.

"Chachi iske drame khatm hone se rahe . Aap toh rona band kare ab.", Ihtesham spoke as he side hugged Ghazala.

Daneen looked hopefully at Abdullah thinking that his brother would atleast be at her side and for once she'll hear someone threatening the great angry bird aka Ihtesham Haider but when he came forward and hugged him , he simply spoke

"Meri behen se ab Allah hi bachaye tujhe mere dost."

Everyone laughed as Daneen huffed loudly.

Rimsha came forward as she spoke, "acha ab main Daneen ko lekar jaati ho aur Ihtesham bhai meri best friend ka poora khayal rakhna hai aapne ab"

Ihtesham just smiled nodding his head as Daneen's eyes lit up hearing Rimsha. She kissed her cheek as Rimsha took her upstairs.

******************

The click sound of the door brought Daneen back to the real world as she was going through the stuff of her husband .

Ab toh haq banta hai !

She turned to see Ihtesham standing by the door, looking at her , who was rummaging through one of the drawers.

"And why did I ever think that my wife would sit like every other bride and patiently wait for her husband?", Ihtesham mused in sarcasm as Daneen passed him a sheepish look and as she didn't knew what to do , she held her ears and muttered.

"Sorry?!"

Ihtesham smiled at the adorable person in front of him and a thought ran through his mind. Cartoon hai yaar ye toh! .

He took steps towards her and when he was standing infront of her he held both of her hands in his and spoke, "ab toh haq banta hai"

Daneen grinned at his words but the next second her smile faded as she saw her husband bending down to her eye level as he stared at her intensely before he slowly moved his head , his cheek caressing the side of her face as she could feel his lips grazing her earlobe as he whispered , "Assalamualaikum Mrs. Ihtesham."