6(Last chapter)

( Dedicated to NimraMalik18 and saara2107 for being a great support)

*4 months later*

I was curled in a ball on my bed . It has been four months, four months before when I was broke down on the airport during Hani's wedding day, knowing I wouldn't see him again . I wouldn't see Zaid again. I closed my eyes in pain . Since this day it hurts as much as it did when I got to know that he left me. He didn't come back once, not even to meet anyone.  Didn't contact anyone. It felt as if he suddenly disappeared from earth.

We came back to Delhi. I didn't marry Sami though. I felt like a living robot who went to work,came back and would lock myself in room. My parents also got to know after one month. When my mother came to console me, I cried, cried in her arms for I don't know how long. That was the day I vowed that I won't shed more tears on him. But no matter what , I couldn't forget him. Till this day I loved him as much as I did when I went to confess to him on the airport. Unfortunately I never got the chance.

There was a knock on my door breaking me out of my thoughts. I sat up and said a meek "come in". The door opened, revealing Hashir standing there.

"We are ready to go. " He told me. I nodded and asked him to give me give me ten minutes to change.

He stopped me by keeping a hand on my shoulder, " are you sure you are ready?"

"Yeah. Besides it's not like he's going to be there. Right?" I said while hesitating a little at the end. He nodded in assurance.

Today we were all meeting to celebrate Hashir and Aiman's engagement. Yeah my brother got engaged. I was very happy that he is happy in his life and is getting to spent it with the one he loves. Love. I scoffed a little. I am not sure I even believe in that word after my whole experience.

I got dressed in a parrot green colour trouser and frock with the same colour dupatta. I made a bun as I was not in the mood to make a braid. Putting a light lip gloss, I went out and told Hashir that we can leave.

                   *******************

The ride ended in fifteen minutes and soon I was gathered with all my friends hugging and asking me if I was okay.

Hani gave me a bone crushing hug and kept asking about my well being. I smiled at her and saw how happy she looked. She was dressed in a floral saree and she looked so beautiful. I am so blessed to have her as a friend. When she got to know about everything,she wasn't angry at me for a second that I left her wedding and didn't attend her walima too. Instead she pressurised Wali bhai to take her to Delhi the very same night when the Walima ends and the next day  I was greeted with my best friend's face in Delhi. Typical Hani.

Next came Rabia who too hugged me tightly while whispering her lame jokes to brighten me up. Aiman and I have been in touch due to her and Hashir's wedding plannings so she came and hugged while telling me all will be fine.

She has dropped by at home many times to know that me being happy is all a facade. In this all times when Hani and Rabi were away,she had been a great support. She was like a sister I never had. I absolutely love her now.

Next came Wali bhai who patted me lightly while he had guilty look on his face. After all he is his best friend. So he thinks he might have been able to do and help me a little more but I don't blame him. If his own best friend cuts contact with him what can he do.

Sami met me with his same goofy smile while he lightly whispered, "Hello again, gorgeous." by coming a little closer. I saw a beautiful lady standing beside him,which I think is his wife. Yeah, Sami got married two months before only with a girl named Saboor. I couldn't attend it because I was still dealing with the whole Zaid thing and I wasn't going out much. He didn't question me more and I know that he understood me. Sometimes I feel so blessed to have such understanding friends. He introduced me to his wife and by the way she politely smiled and hugged me ,I knew that she must be a very kind and nice person.