💜-2

Note: There are going to be long chapters. And by long I mean, 4000-4500 words long.

Follow me on instagram: Reginaphalange900
.
.
.
.

It was Washma's first day in college and to say that she was excited would be an understatement.

She couldn't calm herself down and had been jumping up and down since morning.

She made herself a cup of tea because according to her there is nothing a cup of tea can't fix.

Dressing in a black colour jeans along with a light grey t-shirt and at last pairing it with a peach colour scarf around her neck, she started filling her tote bag with her books ,pens and other necessities. She made a simple plait of her hairs but with a scarf that she knotted at the end of her braid.

She grabbed her glasses and wore them and stepped out of her apartment ,closing it behind her.

"Would you like a ride?", A smooth voice spoke behind her ,causing her to jump slightly on her place.

She turned around to come face to face with her neighbour,who was the last person she wanted to see to start her beautiful chirpy day.

"Ya allah, you seriously need to stop doing that otherwise I'll die young and then I'll come and haunt you in your dreams.", Washma spoke , irritation clear in her voice which made Kabir smirk even more.

She looks cute when she's angry

He thought .

"Well?? "

"What?!", Washma replied,not ready to entertain him more .

"I asked you if you wanna ride with me . You know same college , your first day. It's a great offer to you.Plus we'll get to know each other.", Kabir offered,raising his one perfect eyebrow.

"Thanks for offering,but I'll have to decline. I can find my way to the bus and I'll go with it. Besides , you might consider the possibility that maybe I'm not so keen in knowing you.", Washma replied , smirking at the last bit of her statement as she flipped her braid because, well, because she likes being dramatic , and moved away.

"Hey hey hey....!! Wait!!"

"Ughhh what now?"

"Common, you should go with me. I'm not as bad as you think. Besides you'll go ,get a bus , get yourself a ticket everyday. It's too much hassle. And if I'm offering to take you then why not. It's a win win ", Kabir explained to her , as in his mind he just wanted her to say yes.

Washma thought over what he said. She contemplated for a moment,eyeing Kabir for his head to toe. Maybe his offer isn't that bad and then nodded. "Fine, but I'll step out of the car before college. You are to drop me at the nearest corner. Before you start asking questions, I know guys like you , and I know that you must be quite famous in college and I don't want any kind of drama or anything attached to my name on my first day of college. Or better yet, in my whole life of college. Do you agree?", She spoke and extended her hand for him to accept .

Kabir thought about it and then giving a nod he enclosed her tiny hand in his as he shook it.
" Done"

Gawdd!!! That accent will kill me!!

Washma groaned internally and closing her eyes ,she just followed him silently to his car.

"This is your car!!!", She explained as she saw the shining Bentley in front of her.

"Impressed?", Kabir smirked and spoke , liking the way she was fawning over his car.

"Pftt....you , NO!! This car , definitely!", Washma replied still not over fawning at the precious car infront of her.