T-5

Dedicated to friendship. Dedicated to my best friend duo , Maham and Idris

*2 years later*

Maham skipped two steps at a time as she smiled from ear to ear ,and shouting a salam at her parents went out of her home and moved towards the car door to open it

Only to be greeted by Idris's mischievously smiling face. Immediately she stopped smiling as she made a nasty face seeing him, "didn't like what you see, Darling?" Idris cooed , flaming the fire inside her more.

"What are you doing here?", She scrunitized her gaze at him and retorted.

"Apologies but your dear husband can't be your chaffeur for today. You have to bear with me.", Idris winked at her red face .

Maham whipped swiftly at the back of his head as she spoke, " Drive ,brother-in-law"

"Your wish my command, bhabhi.", Maham saw red as Idris laughed all the way till they reached college .

"Enough Ris!", Maham grumbled as Idris sobered up and spoke , "Your dear husband is busy with loads of work . He asked me to give you this."

He extended a white rose in her direction as Maham took it, smiling from ear to ear , blush coating her cheeks swiftly.

"But ....but...where is the red one?", Maham asked confused.

"Sweet and naivé bhabhi ji , did you expect that he'll let anyone else give you a red rose other than him? ", Idris smiled looking at her bestfriend, the marital bliss hitting her ,making her glow beautifully. "You look pretty, Mahi" , he complimented as he saw how changed and mature his best friend has become in these two years.

Yes, she was still the cool and savage Maham he knew and adored but after her nikkah, she has turned into a beautiful woman who knew when to be mature and when to be a crazy kid . Her lively spirit hasn't dimmed a bit, infact it only burned brighter, all thanks to his brother, whose mere presence would turn her into a shining moon. And his brother has only loved his friend more than ever before treating her like nothing else than queen. He could see the love Blooming from not just Ilhaan's but Maham's side too.

The eyes Chico. They never lie.

Maham's voice brought him back from his dream world as she spoke ," don't you think we'll get late? Or are you planning to sit here whole day"

"Well you were the one blushing like a new bride. What can I do!"

"Keep your mouth shut for once"

"Never"

"As always"

"Aren't you getting late now"

"Not so much that I would stop bickering with YoU"

It took two minutes for Maham to register what she said before both of them started laughing like maniacs.

"Ser ... seriously? Like really!", Idris said between his laughs as Maham just shrugged smiling.

When Maham sobered up , she looked at him and said ," acha ho gaya ab bas bahot . Chalo dafa ho ."

At once, Idris stopped smiling and looked at Maham who shooed him away as if it was her car. She smiled at him as he stepped out but the next second she too came out and interwined her arm around his elbow as she said, " let's take out some time and get lost together. Bunk Day!"

Idris smiled at her as he said ,"after first lecture,bunk day it is!"

"Here we come!!", Maham sing sang as they ran towards their respective classes .