UNS-2

(I don't remember if I have corrected the grammatical errors so please bear if  you find any😅)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ramisha stepped inside the kitchen to make tea for the whole household as she insisted that even when there were servants , she liked to serve the morning tea to everyone made by her.

She was so engrossed thinking about last night events, how she came back to her room and cried a little more for herself and then thought that maybe Kaizer was somewhere right to feel that way but she couldn't just stand listening about her dear elder brother but then again the other person was , well, Kaizer.

She closed her eyes in dilemma and thought to just leave everything on time when a swift voice broke her chain of thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts?", Kasim grinned down at her as a figure lurked from his shoulder and she saw Abeer looking at her expectantly.

"Jao Kasim. Kuch nahi hua mujhe.", She waved him off but gave Abeer a smile as if to explain it to her later , ofcourse not the whole scenario. She knew Kaizer would be mad that she shared it with someone else other than keeping it between them.

"Bibi maano ya na maano kal raat tumhare sar par koi pahaad toh toota hi hai pakka.", He smirked down at her and replied back .

"Allah na kare !", Abeer gasped at his choice of words and reprimanded him as she smacked him and he whined like a kid.

"Appi do aur lagaye. Bewajah tang Karra Mishi ko.", Eira spoke coming inside as she grabbed a water bottle and placed two glasses and poured it down. Abeer frowned at her but next second the air cleared from her head as she saw Eila strutting inside the kitchen , in half sleepy state, as Eira passed the glass to her twin.

"Yaar ye tum biryani ki deg bana rahi ho ya chai. Ab de bhi do . ", Kasim groaned in annoyance as he then turned to Abeer, "Appi dekhe na ye kya chadhaya hai isne jo abhi tak tayyar nahi hui."

"Itne logo ki chai banane mein bhi waqt lagta hai. Sabar rakho. Aur agr nahi hai toh jao jin tapparro mein apne dost sath baith ke chuskiyan lete ho wahi jao peelo.", Abeer spoke, shutting him up at once as Eira and Eila giggled  passing a thumbs up to Abeer who winked at them and smiled down at Ramisha.

Ramisha just smiled at them all politely, her heart cursing her for not able to enjoy their banter because her eyes were stuck on the door of the kitchen, waiting for his appearance.

She shook her head lightly as she started taking out the tea for everyone in cups when Fardaan walked in .

"Good morning bhai.", Eira and Eila spoke in syncronisation, as Fardaan grimaced internally at the twin things the girls do but nonetheless passes a polite smile and replied them.

He moved towards Ramisha as he knew that his sister wouldn't have rested well at night and her lightly swollen eyes was the answer he needed. He fisted his hands , quite angry at Kaizer , at himself too , because out of protectiveness , he has hurt his sister's feelings quite a lot of times.

But it eas difficult for him. To see her so easy with Kaizer and see her eyes glinting at him everytime he walks into the room. He knew that his sister harbours feelings more than just friendship towards his cousin and it is not easy for him as a brother to see her like this. So vulnerable for him , who , like an idiot he is, doesn't have any idea .

He moved his steps towards her as he glanced at the figure beside her, grinning at Mishi time to time , and making remarks at Kasim which made the rest of the trio to laugh causing her to grin in reply too. Her face like a beam of sunshine , warming everyone around her as she drank in those smiles and bloomed more.