CAY-2

This update is dedicated to SaymaAziz
You had been really patient and thank you for that😅

"uth jao na meri maa.", Zarrar spoke to Daneen for the umpteenth time but she mumbled something incoherently and pushed her head more into her pillow. "Agar humara plan iski neend ke chalte spoil hua toh main bata raha hu main kahi isko hibernation mein hi na bhej du."

"Calm down , Zarrar. Jaante toh ho kaisi nocturnal ladki hai humari. Do glass thande thande paani ke iske mooh par raseed karo . Fauran uth jayegi humari son chirayiya.", Riyaz spoke ,his sole purpose was to threaten Daneen with his words but she knew better than to fall for that trap.

"Chup kar jao . Dono gadhe ke gadhe rahoge.", Rimsha shut them up as she went on to throw the blanket off from Daneen's body and sprinkle a few water droplets from the water bottles placed on her bedside.

"Rimshaaa!!! Why did you do that?!!", Daneen whined loudly.

"Uh ..to get you up from your slumber .", Rimsha replied back.

"Par kyuu",she whined again.

"Toh kya maharani sahiba ko poora din sone de. Kyuki wo toh humare  plan ko poori tarah bhool chuki h .", Zarrar spoke sarcastically.

"Oh damn. I forgot.", She bit her tongue and smacked her forehead.

"Oh I bet you did.", Rimsha snickered and answered.

"Ab ho gaya ho toh zara tayyar ho jao. Allah allah karke maane hai Ihtesham bhai aur usme bhi tumhe apni lambi si taang sote hue adaa deni hai archan paida karne ke liye.", Riyaz spoke,irritated.

"Hogyi galti . Ab main uth gayi toh mujhe do minute do main maggi ke noodles se bhi pehle tayyar ho jaungi."", Daneen grinned and replied .

All three of them went out and soon she went into shower and dressed into a mustard yellow palazzo and kurta paired with a multi colour stole. She packed a small bag for her charger , powerbank and other necessities and plopped it on her shoulder and went downstairs to join the others .

"Tumhe kounsi paparazzi milne wali hai jo itna tayyar ho", Abdullah commented seeing his sister in black ray bans walking over to them with confidence.

"Jaane de bhai . Kya heroine lag rahi hai humari ladki. Amma dekhe toh sahi. Daneen itta cheekhti hai ki mujhe Barbara Palvin jaise stylish rehna hai . Aaj khud kisi se kam nahi lag rahi humari sherni .", Zarrar grinned and spoke seeing his cousin sister all dressed up.

Daneen passed a flying kiss towards him as if she was a star and him being her fan.

Ihtesham was suddenly irked by his brother's comment. Yes, she indeed looked great but he felt Zarrar went a little overboard. He clenched his fist in annoyance already regretting his decision of saying them yes for this trip. He hated being late, and here the queen of the house is being praised for being late.

His mother , however thought that his reason of this unpleasant mood is something else and she only smiled inwardly while nudging Ghazala too.

"Yaar ab toh meri wardrobe selection tu hi karegi.", Rimsha spoke up suddenly to which Daneen grinned and hugged her saying "kyu nhi, beshak karungi."

"If everyone's done,can we please move. It's already late.", Abdullah spoke up as he saw Ihtesham getting all worked up. One second more and he knew that Ihtesham would have burst on them all.