T-1

It was breezy morning when Maham had stepped out of her home in morning to get herself a cup of hot coffee and now she stood inside the verandah of her college looking at the sky that was getting darker and darker by each second as the heavy rain kept pouring down.

"Start of the day with rain isn't really that cheery,eh?", a smooth voice from beside her came as she turned to find her friend, Idris ,passing her a dazzling smile.

"Speak for yourself. I for one enjoy these rains. So much better than the summers in India.", She snorted as she replied him back and turned her back towards him .

Maham extended her hand and it was only a few droplets that had fell ln her outstretched hand when Idris smacked it down lightly.

"As much as you hate the summers of India, I hate for you to fall sick. Akele college mein din nahi kat te tere bina.",. He grumbled the last part in the thick urdu accent he oh so rarely uses , as Maham rolled her eyes at the overdramatic boy infront of her.

"It's the end of the semester Idris. Let me enjoy a little. ",. Maham spoke ,annoyed at him.

"No"

"And who are you to stop me?"

"Your one and only friend"

"Don't dare you throw the fact of me being introvert in my face."

"I'll throw YOU if you don't stop"

"So much better. Throw me so that I could enjoy!"

"Ughh you mad woman"

"You mad man"

"Get yourself your own comeback"

"And what if I don't"

"Shut it you two!", A very annoyed voice broke their banter as Maham looked at the person and immediately looked down , suddenly finding the slightly wet floor of the college verandah very interesting.

"She started it bhai.", Idris grumbled to Ihaan,who looked at her once and turned back to Idris saying,

"Trust me ,your friend knows how to hold arguments. Much yet, start them."

At this,Maham snapped, "hey! That's so not true."

"Oh really?", Ilhaan questioned her who turned her blazing honey orbs towards him ,a clashing contrast with his bright blue green ones.

"Yes! I'm a very poised person unless poked too much!", At this she glared at Idris who stuck his tongue out at her.

In turn,she stuck her tongue out to him.

Ilhaan rolled his eyes at the little fire ball infront of him.

His younger brother's so called best friend.

Maham once again looked at Ilhaan, who has zoned out ,as he looked towards the rain pouring down in their college campus.

Ilhaan Malik was her best friend , Idris's ,elder brother by four years. He was a senior in their college, completing his Masters,as they were in their second year of bachelors.

Ilhaan was also a part of the general debate council of their college, a council, Maham is also a part of.

That was the only way she knew that Idris and Ilhaan were related because the difference in their personalities doesn't ever get a person to question if they are related.

On one side Idris is a carefree guy with a charming personality whereas Ilhaan is a guy of reserved nature. A person, who talks less and has very few people he engages himself in conversation with.