AFYL ❤❤❤❤

(Third Person's POV)

It has been two weeks since Asim confessed his feelings for Rida. The only people who knew about them were Aabidah and Nael since both of them were kind of present when all of this happened.

It was all going smooth for them. They used to spend time together, have lunches and Asim dropped her back to her home whenever her shift ended, even if he wasn't on call.

Rida got to know that Asim has told her mother and younger brother since his father was no more alive and they were his only family. Rida has told her sister but she was planning to tell her parents next week as they were going to visit her.

It was an early morning when Rida woke up with a twisting pain in her stomach. She jolted up in her bed and rushed to the bathroom and emptied all the contents of her last night meal. She sat on the floor of the bathroom exhausted, when there was another jolt of pain and again she ducked her head and vomitted . She was brushing her teeth when she listened her phone ringing and went to check the person who was calling. It was her mother.

Accepting the call , she spoke " Assalamualaikum mumma . How are you?"

"Walaikumassalam beta. I am good. How are you?"

"I am –" , she was going to answer when she rushed to bathroom again for emptying whatever was left inside her body.

"Are you okay? What happened Rida", she listened her mother's worried voice from the phone.

"I am fine mumma. It's just a little flu I guess. Stomach ache and vomiting. I'll be fine."

"You don't look fine. Don't worry we are coming today . All will be fine."

"I am – wait what? You were supposed to come next week right?" She questioned abruptly.

"Yeah. But your sister got her holidays earlier than usual. So we thought of coming this week." Her mother spoke joyfully.

She started panicking when  another wave of pain hit her and she cut the call and rushed back to bathroom.

It was the start of the day and she already felt all her energy drained. She called Asim and thought of telling him that she will take a leave.

The call was accepted and she listened the mesmerizing voice of the receiver who seems to sooth all her pain.

"Good morning my love. How did you remember this Romeo so early?" , His teasing voice came from the other end.

She smiled lightly while answered, "Good morning to you too Romeo. Actually I called for telling that I may take a leave."

His sound soon changed from teasing to concerned in seconds ," why what happened? Are you okay Rida? You don't sound okay. Wait I'm coming."

Saying this he didn't listen further and cut the call. She didn't had the energy to call back so she laid down.

On the other hand , Asim was driving so fast, breaking all rules to reach Rida. Listening to her energy drained voice, which isn't her usual self, he was already worried .

In minutes , he was parked outside her home as he leaped out of the car and was infront of her door knocking it impatiently.

The door opened revealing a pale Rida . She looked like a ghost with pale cheeks and her hair messy.

Getting inside , he put his hand on her forehead and checked her temperature. It looked fine.

He cupped her face and questioned her, "what happened Rida?"

"I am having..bad..stomach..ache. Emptied my..sto..mach four ..t..times since..mor..Ning."she spoke with difficulty. As soon as she finished she winced in pain and ran towards the bathroom again.