💜-3

Banging at the door loudly, Kabir waltzed in as he shouted , " Ihsaan!!! We are getting late!!", And after that started rummaging through her drawers as he found a chips packet for himself to munch on

"It's not that late Kabir and stop barging into my apartment unannounced. ", She scolded him as she started fixing her hair which were tied in a braid as she used a scarf to tie it .

"Whatever. I never complain when you barge into my apartment for my expresso machine", rolling his eyes at her , he spoke.

"Only until I buy one for myself .", Washma defended herself.

"Ufff let's go . If we'll get late then you'll shout at me like a crazy lady."

"That's because you deliberately drive slow to blame me!"

And like that, they kept on bickering till their whole way to college.

It had been two weeks and Washma and Kabir surprisingly developed a good bond of friendship.

Ever since their grocery shopping together, after which both of them apologized to each other and decided to start fresh, they've been comfortable around each other.

In college, they would remain with their respective friends and at home they were comfortable in sharing things and sometimes watching an episode of FRIENDS together.

Rose warned Washma again about him but she shrugged it off saying that it didn't matter to her. According to Washma, it was Kabir's life and he could do whatever he wanted and it wasn't as if he was his boyfriend or something that she should care!

But why did it irk her so much everytime she thought about him with any other girl.

She remembered how her stomach would churn when he would smirk at her and say that he was going out with a girl.

Ughh how much she wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

"And we're here!", Kabir annouced loudly , breaking her chain of thoughts. She looked around and surely enough they were parked near the block of their college.

"See you, bir . ", Washma spoke hastily as she moved out whereas Kabir on the other hand froze as he heard the new nickname he got .

He didn't know why but his heart would thud loudly whenever she was present around him. It was as if she was becoming an addiction for him. He would sense her before seeing her. His favourite lavender scent would cause him to lose his senses whenever she would stand close to him .

He was going crazy.

Crazy for her.

********************

"Bonjour,mon beau ", A hand came around Waliya's shoulder as she heard Rafael's voice.

"Bonjour!", She smiled at him and replied back.