UNS-3

The dinner was set on the table as everybody started filling the seats and sat down.

Kaizer came inside the room and looked around the dishes, his mouth watering looking at the kadhai paneer. He once again assessed the crowd and then spoke,

"Rose?", He spoke for everyone to hear and he thought any one would answer.

"Jee aapka gulaab bhi aarha hai pehle uske kaantein toh settle hojaye seat mein.", Snickering at him, Kasim replied.

"Mashallah se khaane ki table par tumse pehle koi aajaye! Aisa ho hi ni sakta.", Kaizer drawled at him .

Kasim smiled at him when he settled beside him but his eyes were darting towards the empty chair beside him.

"Khair se issi ghar mein rehti hai. Aajayegi . Kuch karri hogi.", Kasim spoke as he saw his cousin frowning.

"Haa lekin sab toh aagye.".

"Par wo nahi aayi hai"

"Wahi na"

"Yaar paheli na bujha mujhse. Ajeeb ulti seedhi baat karra. Kyu itna pareshan hai."

At that, kaizer didn't knew what to say. He was feeling uneasy from quite some time and something in him didn't sit quite well knowing that it was related to Rumi only.

Ughh white rose!!! One of these days , I'll go mad for you.

Then he saw her. Skipping down the stairs as if in a hurry ,humming a song to herself. He felt worried , and he didn't even knew the reason why.

But he decided to keep his mouth shut about it all.

"Late ho gaya sorry."

"Beta hume nahi isko kaho. Aise pareshan hora tha jaise jaane kya hogya ho." , Kaizer's mother spoke, shaking her head at his son who looked away.

Ramisha frowned thinking if something happened but she remembered him going out of her room very happily.

Nonetheless she sat down and everyone started the dinner.

During the whole time, Ramisha tried getting his attention, asking him what was it. Was something wrong but he just shook his head everytime, only paying attention at her when he filled her plate with something or the other.

**********************

Ramisha was getting ready for college when she heard a knock after  a nanosecond of which Kaizer entered her room .

"ThankYou so much for giving me time to look presentable enough.", Ramisha spoke sarcastically but Kaizer only grinned at her as he plopped himself on her bed .

"Please feel like it's your room.", She muttered under her breath as she gave herself a once over in the mirror.

Ramisha wore a simple light blue chicken kurti paired with white leggings and duppatta. Her face was bare of any makeup apart from the natural lip gloss she smacked on her lips, which she knew wouldn't last an hour , considering at the habit she had of running her tongue over her lips again and again.

Her hair was tied in a ponytail as she was too lazy to even braid them. She was wearing her watch when she felt a deep stare on her . Lifting her eyes, she found Kaizer staring at her intensely.

She felt like fidgeting under his gaze but trying to act as nonchalant as possible, she uttered, "Kya dekh rahe ho?"

"Tumhe dekh raha hu"