𝐏 𝐄 𝐍 𝐍 𝐘 𝐖 𝐈 𝐒 𝐄 | 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐍 𝐋 𝐄

❝ p e n n y w i s e ;; ❞

p e n n y w i s e ;;

Zhong Chenle

HANDS shoved inside her jacket pockets, Haesoo swirled her tongue around the strawberry lollipop, glancing towards the clock once at a time as she waited for her father to finish his meeting in his office. The young teen let out a soft sigh as the cold, dark atmosphere of the empty office crept up to her, making her shiver like the scared dork she is, but it was still better than staying alone at the huge, lifeless mansion Haesoo calls home.

A sudden ding came from her phone and echoed around the office room, a text from her father saying "5 more minutes, honey" displayed on the screen as Haesoo checked the recent notifications. The four words left a bitter taste in Haesoo's mouth as she folded her arms in front of her chest and huffed in frustration. "He's been saying that for the last two hours." She muttered angrily, holding the lollipop in her hand, "Guess I am spending Halloween alone again."

The thought alone saddened Haesoo - another holiday, spent all alone - but she was used to it now, this is how it had been since the day she was born. Her father was barely ever home as he was always busy with work and his company, and Haesoo didn't even know what having a mother felt like. She grew up in a broken family, and even if people assumed she was the girl who had it all, familial love and a safe home didn't fall in the list.

So getting abandoned or left behind on occasions was nothing new to Haesoo, she grew to not mind it anymore. And today was nothing out of the blue, it wouldn't have bothered Haesoo as much it did, had it been any other normal day but it was the one day that the young teen hated the most, Halloween.

"Is he seriously abandoning me on Halloween?!" She shrieked, stomping her foot on the floor, "I swear to God, if I get killed by pennywise, I am suing his compa-AHHH!". Chenle could swear that it was the most horrifying scream he had heard in his 19 years of existence, excluding the screams that escape Yuta's mouth whenever the 19 year old chinese is spotted in the kitchen.

His lips tugged up in an awkward grin as he noticed the death glares targeted towards him by the 16 or something year old brunette. Chenle felt like digging a grave and burying himself six feet under as the obnoxiously loud screams of the bratty 16 year old brought much unnecessary attention towards him and the girl, including his boss who ran towards the pair, throwing daggers at Chenle.

Mr. Lee placed his hands on his daughter's shoulders, staring at her with concern in his eyes. "Are you okay, princess?" He inquired, side-eyeing the 19 year old young adult who awkwardly stood on the sidelines with a red balloon in his hand and hundreds of piercing eyes burning wholes through him. He did mess with their CEO's princess after all.

On the other hand, Haesoo smirked internally, watching the confused boy dressed up as Pennywise stand still with an adorable pout on his face made her want to burst into a fit of laughter but she controlled her urge and looked towards her father, batting her eyelashes to look more like the brat child she was known to be. "I am okay," Haesoo responded, smiling at her father before turning to look at the weird boy who had caught her attention since, "But dad, you didn't bother tell me you had such a cute pennywise in your company."

Chenle swears he had never been so surprised before, 'what did she just say?'