𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 | 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐘 𝐄 𝐎 𝐋

❝ t h i s  t i m e ;; ❞

t h i s  t i m e ;; ❞

park chanyeol

[ listen to Still Falling for You while reading this ]

THE SKY was naked and pure, a layer of silver and periwinkle blending in with it's brittle blue shade and a light pink-ish shade highlighted on the edges - if the sky even had an edge since it always seemed endless to you. The sky was able to fit a million stars that shine like little sequences at night on it, you just wondered to what extent it stretched if you were just looking at one part of it but unfortunately, no one knew knew the answer to that yet.

"The sky is like our love, eternal and pure." He said, his one hand tangled with yours as his other carresed the slightly grown out locks that were highlighted with a darker shade of brown, distinguishing it from the rest of your hair that was jet black as you both stared at the midnight sky.

Eternal and pure, was how he described the sky and you don't know why but it seemed like the perfect definition for you.

It was mid-spring season and the trees that lined up along the fairly empty streets of Yeong-Du blossomed with pink flowers, and your lips tugged up in a natural smile as you walked along, your pearly whites on display.

The wind blew past you, making the skirt of your light blue summer dress swirl slightly. Your mind raced back to the memories of two years ago, the precious memories you made here, at the exact place, except that it was winter season back then. You would always remember this place, for it was the place where you met the man who changed your life and made it way brighter than it had ever been.

You honestly never thought that the wierd guy who you ditched your best friend's and ex-crush's wedding with and toured around Lotte World while stuffing your face with food would also turn out to be the man who would get you over him.

The man you would spend of the rest of your life with.

And now that you look back, the thought of how far you two had come honestly scared you. Your relationship was too perfect to be true, what if the coming future brings misery with it? Thoughts like this haunted you every day but as you felt him embrace you in his arms, you could hear the words left un-spoken. His embrace itself spoke a lot to you, no words were needed.

"I love you."

"I will stay by your side."

"No matter what happens."

"We will get through everything together."

"Believe in me. Believe in us."

That was all you needed from him, his embrace, his words, his care and his love, that was all you could ever want.

He didn't just become your getaway guy after that day, he became your best friend, your other half, your confidante and your lover.

As you were too engrossed in your thoughts, you failed to notice the man coming towards you and just like that . . .

Crash!

You had him on top of you again, your breath was taken away again just like it did two years back. Except this time, you didn't stare at him with confusion on your face, this time, you eyes held your love for him and so did his.

He hastily stood up, fixing his posture before lending out his hand to you asyou took it and tried to stand up, only to stumble and almost fall again . . .

Keyword : Almost.

Unlike two years back, this time, he had caught you. His right hand supporting your waist and his left hand gripping tightly on your left arm as he held you from falling and hurting yourself because this time, he wanted to hold on and cherish you.

"I am sorry," He spoke in his husky voice, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"I am sorry too," You replied, a small smile tugging in the corner of your lips, "It was my fault too. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"Well, even if you were, you would have been blinded by my good looks."

One thing that didn't change in the last two years though, was his never ending confidence that you still didn't know where he collected from.

You let a chuckle escape as you looked at him, thinking about how you questioned his sanity when he said the same sentence two years back. Well, who could blame you? You weren't used to him back then.

"Are you going towards Belleview Banquet?" He questioned.

The answer was the same one you gave two years back, except this time, it wasn't someone else's wedding you were attending.

"Yes." You answered, this time you didn't have to hesitate as this man right here was your home, his embrace your safe place.

"Oh great!" He exclaimed, the familiar smile adorning his face as he inched closer to your face, "I am Park Chanyeol . . ." He trailed off, his breath now fanning your face, "This time, let me marry you?"

And just like that his lips locked with yours.