𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐄 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐘 | 𝐒 𝐂 𝐎 𝐔 𝐏 𝐒

❝ p l a n n e d  d e s t i n y ;; ❞

c h o i  s e u n g c h e o l

INDESCRIBABLE.

Their relationship had always been like that, ever since it started. Both were a pair of perfect freaks, made just for each other! It was something only the both of them understood, like a secret language known by no one else than them.

The news of their relationship was completely unexpected to the public. The two didn't really associate with each other or ever gave off hints that they even knew each other so nobody ever saw it coming. But, the whole news was twice as much of a surprise to the couple themselves than it was to anyone else.

Both Seungcheol and Euna never really got used to the mess that was their 'relationship'. It was all very . . . odd. Seungcheol hadn't pursued Euna. No. It all just happened in a blur.

If Euna remembers correctly though, it all happened that one fateful night, where Seungcheol grew a third eye and saw right through her, looking right at her secrets as he raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"I know you don't love him as a brother." The smug smile stretched across his face. "Pretty freaky you know." He remarked.

"Oh shut up." She bit back, watching the tall figure of her adoptive brother walking away, "We aren't even related." Rolling her eyes, she looked down at the red wine she was sipping on a while back, swirling in the glass - to avoid any kind of eye contact with Seungcheol as if his entire existence disgusted her. Well it did.

"He is still your brother and you're still his sister." Seungcheol stated, walking down the floating stand-alone staircase - fortunately, without falling down. "Geez, how do you people walk on these without falling down? Especially you, you're also wearing heels. My respect goes to you." He added, bringing his hands up in a salute.

"It's not my fault your parents are such freaks when it comes to their son's safety like he is some fragile porcelain doll." Euna shrugged and added, "Nevermind the fact that he does look like one, a handsome one at that." In a whisper.

"That's not the point." Seungcheol snapped, taking a sip of the Glenmorangie Signet that he held in his hand, Euna's empty eyes staring right back at him. "The point is, he is your brother and this thing you have going on - these feelings you have for him need to be discarded. I can't see you destroying your-" Seungcheol stopped his sentence right where it should have, his words can not cross the line he himself had drawn.

Euna lifted her eyebrow at Seungcheol's actions, confusion etched on her face as she put down the wine glass and folded her arms to her chest. Seungcheol cleared his throat at that, quickly rephrasing his words, "-your brother's love life by constantly coming in between, you're not only hurting him but you're also hurting an innocent girl who never asked to get caught in all this shit. All she did was make the mistake of loving him, do you have to punish her for that?"

"Crazy how you never asked that question to him when he was so blatantly leading me on." A humorless chuckle left Euna's lips as she blinked hard to avoid the tears that were threatening to spill. "When he was playing his little game with me, it was all so much fun, huh?! Leading me on like I meant everything to him when in reality, he just saw me as another doll to toy with! Why? It wasn't wrong in his case. You never told him 'she is your sister, you shouldn't ruin her' but now that I want him to take responsibility for the heart he broke, suddenly he is my brother and I am his sister, suddenly you see that. Oh! Just admit that you're the jerk best friend of the even bigger jerk! It's obvious you want to cover up for him!"

Seungcheol's gaze softened slightly as he made his way towards the girl, his gaze never wavering, "You know what? Yeah you are right, he is a jerk and yet you're still crying over him. The heart he broke? He is never going to take responsibility for that, you won't get your answers, Euna. Stop destroying yourself in the process of getting closure cause he is never going to give it to you."

Euna's lips quivered, a teardrop successfully making its way down her cheeks. "It's not that easy."

"I'm not saying it is." Seungcheol replied, "What I am saying is you have to learn to move on. Crying over him isn't gonna get you anything. If he isn't giving you his time and heart, you shouldn't give him yours either."

Euna nodded, looking up towards the man standing in front of her. She sniffed, "Help me Cheol, you owe me that much."

Seungcheol didn't know what to say, as he took in the words that escaped Euna's mouth. He nodded, he did owe her that much. After all, he was also involved in making her life hell, sure, he never wanted to be involved in the first place but he was and there was no excuse for that.

"Okay, I will help you." Seungcheol nodded, leaning against the wall as he maintained the intense eye contact. "Be my girlfriend. It will make the stocks drop in his company, while mine will increase rapidly and maybe just maybe, I will give some of them to you." He paused then added, "You get over him, I get richer. It's a win-win situation."

Euna remained silent, staring straight ahead with a blank look on her face, thinking hard. A few seconds pass by in silence as Euna finally nods, opening her mouth to speak, "I need those stocks too."

"Oh, babe, they are all yours." Seungcheol smirks, pushing himself off the wall as he saunters closer to Euna, placing his lips by her ears, his breath hitting her cheeks. "Say yes and you have them."

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend."

And that's how it started.