𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑 𝐘 𝐎 𝐅 𝐔 𝐒 | 𝐍 𝐀 𝐌 𝐉 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍

❝ s t o r y  o f  u s ;; ❞

s t o r y  o f  u s ;;

kim namjoon

"HONESTLY," Jaeyoung trailed off, fiddling with her fingers as screws her eyes shut before opening them again and looking at Namjoon with an embarrassed smile on her face, "I wouldn't call it a tragedy- I mean after all, I get to have you! If Rae fell for you, I could have ended up with someone who wasn't you! Think about that, Namjoon! Your girl with someone else. How would you feel?" The girl finished, her voice going octaves higher as she thought about the possibilities of that being true.

"Hmm . . ." Namjoon trailed off, rubbing his chin with his thumb as he puts on a serious look, scaring Jaeyoung even more, "I mean, then we wouldn't have ever had feelings for each other so I don't think why you should be worried."

"NAMJOON!" Jaeyoung screeched, smacking her fiance's arms playfully as she glared at him, not pleased with his answer, "Well, I guess you wouldn't mind me going to Hoseok in that case." Jaeyoung teased, flipping her short hair a bit as a mischievous smirk made it's way to her face.

"No! Don't you dare!" Namjoon warned, the tone of his voice playful as he wrapped his hands around the waist of the tiny girl, cooing at her cuteness. "You two wouldn't last for long anyway."

"And why do you think that?"

"You two don't have the chemistry we do! Everyone noticed it! Plus, only I can stand your stupid jokes without wanting to fly to Venus and then never come back!" Namjoon replied, chuckling as Jaeyoung pouted, throwing him a side glare before leaning her head against his chest.

"Honestly, when do you think it all changed?" The doe eyed girl voiced out after a while, making Namjoon hum.

"I don't think anything ever really changed, I think we just- started seeing each other in a different light?"

Min Jaeyoung was just one of those people Kim Namjoon could never stand to be with. Even the mere mention of her name had his blood boiling with what can be only described as anger and jealousy.

He could never get the fact that a girl, younger than him, came and snatched his friends away from him in only a matter of time. She was the new girl every other girl envied, and even though Namjoon wasn't a girl, he could feel his insides burning with jealousy everytime he looked at her.

She was one those irrelevant people in his life, so why was she here?

This little cupid with two red horns growing out of her head made everything ten times harder for Namjoon. For example, her stupid cupid behavior was what finished all his chances to ever ask Han Rae out.