𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐃 𝐎 𝐎 𝐑 𝐏 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 | 𝐃 𝐎 𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

KIM DOYOUNG, your brother's best friend, your best friend's favorite subject to talk about, your neighborhood's pride, your school's it boy.

He was all of those things, but to you, he was just Kim Doyoung. Your first love. And obviously, your first heartbreak too.

Summer of 2016, his family moved in the house just across yours and you watched as your brother ran out of the house, pulling the unfamiliar boy in a hug and almost giving him a heart attack. You watched as they smiled and chatted away, your brother's eyes landing on you and forming into crescents.

❝ Y/n! This is Doyoung, he is going to be our new friend. ❞

And the boy waved at you, sweet eyes staring into yours.

Now that you look back, you should have known, he always looked like the heartbreaker type. But your 10 year old self just had a crush, a simple crush.

Damn your brother for ever introducing him to you.

1. F I R S T  B O Y  W I T H  A
DR I V E R ' S  L I C E N S E

YOU THOUGHT you'd ignore him till he eventually stops pestering you. But he never did stop. He was annoying, extremely annoying. He'd pop out of nowhere wherever you were and piss you off. And no you weren't annoyed cause of his presence, you were annoyed cause it only made your teeny tiny crush grow into an even bigger crush.

It's been five years since he moved now, five years since you got to know him, five years since you started digging your very own rabbit hole, obliviously and that's exactly why you fell down, only realising when it's too late.

Being three years older than you, and your senior in school, Doyoung got busier and busier and hence, your occasional meetings and playful quarrels were put to a stop. You heard he got a drivers license, he was the first guy in the neighborhood to get one.