𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 | 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗, 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 noticed everything about her

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 noticed everything about her. Every twitch of her eye, every scrunch of her nose, the way she would fiddle with her fingers when she's nervous, the way she would bite her lips to keep them from trembling when she is sobbing, the way her eyes would light up when she's happy. She always looks very gorgeous when she's happy--- of course there is never a time she doesn't look gorgeous but when she's happy, she looks so ethereal he swears he can feel his heart beating against his chest, trying to get out of his ribcage and he is almost afraid she can hear it.

But then again, it won't really change anything would it?

Because, as cliché as it was, he wasn't the one making her happy. Someone else was, a certain someone else that has no clue how happy he makes her — even if he is miles away, caught up in his own life, drowning in his accomplishments, probably not even thinking about her, probably lying in his bed with another girl in his arms.

Felix didn't know why the thought angered him, but it did. Maybe it was because he was the one that had to sit and listen to her gushing over him for hours. Whenever he would go live, or drop a new mixtape, or announce a comeback, or appear in some tv show or music video as a cameo role. 

Nina was always there within seconds, and it didn't even take her a minute to run to Felix with a wide grin on her face ready to tell him the "good" news. 

"Hey Felix, Channie just announced his comeback!"

"I've been saving up, I'm gonna buy his album this time, you're gonna tell him right? Tell him I'm so proud of him!"

"Felix! Channie just came on live!" 

"His voice is so soothing. I've always loved it. I wonder when I'll hear it in private again." 

And he could only nod, faking a smile — wishing that he could one day take her to meet him again. 'Cause wishing for her to love him back was like dreaming about having the one thing that wasn't meant for you. So he wasn't going to waste his time on it. Instead, he was going to wish about being able to make her happy, and to do that, he had to take her to the source of said happiness himself.

________________________________________

"Hey Nina," Felix called out, sneaking his head inside the auditorium through the little crack in the door, checking to see if there were any professors present — none. So he creeped inside the room, crumbling the paper in his hands to create a ball and throwing it right at her. "Tsk Nina!"

That caught Nina's attention as she looked up from her script and squinted her eyes, jokingly glaring at him. She kept the script on the table in front of her as she made her way towards the boy clad in his favorite leather jacket, his jeans that he had ripped intentionally to make it look "cool" and his dyed dirty blonde hair that he didn't bother to style because in all honesty, it looked good even when it was messy.