𝐋 𝐎 𝐂 𝐊 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 | 𝐉 𝐀 𝐄 𝐇 𝐘 𝐔 𝐍

❝ l o c k i n g  e y e s ;; ❞

l o c k i n g e y e s ;; ❞

Jung Jaehyun

Note : This is actually a shortened form of my story, Fortune Cookies which I unpublished because I don't have it in me to write it anymore but I LOVED the plot so I just thought of making a short series and publishing it here lol. Also, there is a huge plot twist so don't be disappointed later lol.

THE alarm rudely woke up Jaehyun as a groan escaped his lips, his hands reaching out to stop the alarm from ringing obnoxiously and ruin this bright morning for him, only to be stopped by a smaller arm reaching out to the alarm clock from behind him before he could and turning it off.

A smile adorned Jaehyun's lips as he felt the arms tightening around him, he turned around to look at the culprit who had sneakily spooned him in her arms but it wasn't like he was complaining. Instead, he still couldn't believe what he had done to deserve the love of this woman sleeping beside him. He was one of those lucky people on earth who had the blessing of waking up besides their loved one everyday. As he took in the beautiful visuals of the woman beside him, from her tiny boopable nose, her cheeks which held a natural blush to her rosy lips which were formed in a permanent pout, he felt as if this was too good to be true, it was almost unreal.

Jaehyun was taken by surprise when the woman he was admiring for so long fluttered her eyes open, looking at him with same amount of adoration he looked at her with. Yerim cracked a smile at her boyfriend who smiled back teasingly before scooping his arms around her waist and crashing his body against hers, making a slight squeal escape Yerim's lips in the process.

Jaehyun blurted out a quick, "Good morning." in his deep morning voice, getting a sweet good morning kiss in return as he loosened his grip on Yerim, letting her make her way out of bed with him watching from the back with a slight smile on his face.

This was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, the woman he loved more than anyone and anything in this world and he wanted her to be fully his.

And so he was going to make her his, and he was going to do it soon.

[ NOTE : This is just the first chapter. Wait for more to come. This was just like a filler chapter, I haven't introduced the OC yet so yes, don't think Yerim was the OC here ]