𝐒 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 | 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐘 𝐄 𝐎 𝐋

❝ s p a r k ;; ❞

s p a r k ;; ❞

park chanyeol

"SO how are you related to Yerim?" You asked Chanyeol as you sipped on the chocolate smoothie your "kidnapper" insisted on buying you. Though you felt bad he had to spend so much money on you, you didn't object too much since hey! Free money!

"I am her cousin, the middle son of my parents. My sister, Joohyun is the eldest and the closest to Yerim and then there's my younger brother, Seokjin who stays abroad so we barely see him." He replied, looking at you and stopping dead in his tracks as a teasing smile made it's way to his lips, "You know I will never forgive you for making me ditch my sister's wedding."

"Hey! You agreed to it too!" You fired back, smacking his shoulder as he laughed his melodious laugh again, making you laugh along with him because it was just that contagious.

You both were currently walking through the busy streets of Cheonggyecheon, just laughing and chatting away as if you were childhood best friends reconciling again and not random strangers who crashed into each other just this afternoon. After a long time of Chanyeol carrying you around like a Prince Charming like character who came straight out of some disney movie, you decided that rather than paining the poor guy even more, you should let him catch a breath. So you two soon ended up in a cafe and Chanyeol, out of the blue commented that him carrying you like that seemed like a perfect scene out of a kdrama, which made the blood rush up to your cheeks as Chanyeol teased you about it.

Oh and that wasn't the only thing you two talked about. You conversed about - what seems to be both your favorite movies - School of Rock and when you learned that he loved the movie too, you already knew you two were going to be great friends.

By your conversations, you found out he had a huge thing for music, his life revolved around music, he loved making music, it was his passion and you could certainly tell he loved his guitar. You didn't expect his music taste to match yours so much which is why you were seriously surprised when he went on and on about Daft Punk since most people you were friends with didn't even know they existed. He even shared his favorites songs with you, and lectured you on how it would help you sleep better when you told him you had a hard time sleeping at night cause of your heavy schedule.

After that, you two both got smoothies for yourselves - you took a chocolate one and he took a strawberry one and here you were, his earphones plugged in both of your ears with 'One More Time' blasting though it.

Well, at least this day didn't turn out as bad as you expected it to, excluding the twisted ankle but hey! It was partially fine now.

"Hey, Hyun-Ae-shi" Chanyeol called, tugging on your right hand and just now did you notice that he was still holding it. The realization made your cheeks fire up instantly and the butterflies you thought had died down already started to flutter again.

"Yeah?" You questioned, ignoring the fluttering in your stomach as you walked together, hand in hand, both completely unaware of the flame that had sparked silently.

"Let's go to Lotte World!"

This suggestion of Chanyeol's had you thinking twice as you stopped walking, and threw the empty plastic smoothie cup into the dustbin before smiling sneakily at Chanyeol.

"Now that sounds like a plan!"

Screams, screams and lots of screams . . .

Chanyeol never once stopped screaming after you both got on the French Revolution, officially making you half dead from his screams that were worse than when your mother screamed at you for staying up late back when you were still a kid.

It had been about 40 minutes since you both reached Lotte World and you had already toured basically all the rides and Chanyeol's high pitched screams never once stopped. He kept on screaming and screaming and you feared he would puke all you both ate before coming here while he was at it . . .

. . . And you were right. As soon as you finished riding the French Revolution, your "kidnapper" was puking in a dustbin as you patted his back, trying your best to ignore the stares you got from the passersby. You were a high profiled citizen after all, one of the most influential business tycoons of the country at that. Seeing you out here like this, with a man puking in the trashcan, yeah you can imagine the surprise on your fellow citizen's faces.

Chanyeol wiped his mouth with his handkerchief, smiling awkwardly as he looked at you who was throwing daggers at him. "Let's go ride the Lotty Train yeah? And you do have empty space in your stomach right? I feel empty now that I vomited everything out so we should go and dine somewhere." He suggested and you immediately thought about how you were going to spend the rest of your days in the washroom.

So here you were, stuffing your faces with eclairs - after having a heavy meal in a nearby restaurant - as you pressed your cheeks against each other, looking at the amusement park which was now all the more beautiful as the fancy lights were turned on as you both rode the Lotte Train. You felt like a child again, it had been too long since you came to the amusement park and enjoyed yourself like this, forgetting about all the worries in your life, pushing them to side like they don't matter. You possibly thought you would never be free enough to come here again but here you were, in Lotte World, enjoying yourself like a child again and it was all because of this guy you met today, Chanyeol and his stupid ideas.

It was about 8 : 30 pm when you both got off the train and just silently walked around the park, sharing a cotton candy because you both - because Chanyeol wanted to try it so you both made your way to the Lotte World Tower. Chanyeol smiled as he watched you blush furiously when you talked about how much fun you had the whole day and it was all thanks to him. Your eyes glimmered out of excitement and your lips tugged upwards as you talked. Chanyeol felt like the world slowed down as you both made your way up to the tallest part of the tower, walking close to the edge of the balcony as you both stood still, the wind carresing your face and making your short hair dance as the wind blew past it.

"You know, at first, I didn't really want to skip the wedding. I had second thoughts about it, you were a stranger and I don't know why I had the sudden urge to help you knowing that my sister is gonna be mad at me but," Chanyeol paused, looking at you, "But today, I have been my happiest ever in a long time and I owe it to you so thank you, Hyun-Ae."

Another heart beat passed.

You flinched when a tiny snow flake landed on your nose, getting even more surprised when Chanyeol booped your nose and brushed it off. He took your hands in his and smiled at you, the reflection of you glimmering in his eyes,

"Choi Hyun-Ae, I want to know you, let's meet again."