❛𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝐉 𝐀 𝐄 𝐇 𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ??

❝ t i s  t he  d a m n  s e a s o n ;; ❞

t i s  t he  d a m n  s e a s o n ;; ❞

Jung Jaehyun and Park Chanyeol

YOU pressed your hand over your mouth to silence your sobs as much as possible, knowing that it would be embarrassing if someone heard you crying in the bathroom stall. The irony of the situation made you choke a sob and chuckle, louder once you contemplated how you probably looked like a mad woman cackling and crying in a bathroom stall at a restaurant for some god forsaken reason.

Elementary school, elementary school was where you first met him. You were the new girl who somehow stirred herself into trouble as soon as you stepped foot on school grounds, and Jaehyun was the obedient student in every class who had to swoop in and help you out of trouble like some knight. And you guess you could say that you fell for him at first sight, not like you were ever going to actually admit it. Your ego was to big for that.

Middle school, middle school was when you realized your feelings for him but you classified them as nothing more than just a seasonal crush which was bound to fade away soon, it had to. Oh, were you fooling yourself big time when you thought that. Those feelings stayed with you all through your middle school years, never showing a sign of fading away and it only became stronger over time.

And it was that faithful day, when you witnessed first snow with Jaehyun by your side that you realized you've fallen deeper and you couldn't escape now. This made you absolutely loathe first snows so you started the tradition of staying home whenever the damned season would come near just to avoid being caught in a situation where you will be witnessing first snow with a person you could never have.

High school, high school was when you were slapped in the face by Mrs. bitter reality as the news of Jaehyun dating Yerim hit you like a fucking truck. The little flame of hope you had in your heart completely crushed. The days became colder and so did you, the dark spots under your eyes becoming more visible which gained Jaehyun's attention leading him to pester you about your mental and physical health but you only shrugged him off and distanced yourself, convinced that your stupid heart will finally learn the meaning of "moving on".

But that never happened.

It's been 7 years now and you were still very much in love with Jung Jaehyun, albeit, rather than making your insides burst with butterflies and make your cheeks fire up in a fiery red blush, it only made you more sick, your cheeks more pale and your feelings more blue.

It's been 7 years and you still couldn't believe that you ended up back in your long abandoned secret studio, crying like a mad woman. You had decided that the restaurant's bathroom stall wasn't a wise option because as soon as you stepped out, the other women eyed you up and down with pity in their eyes. Yeah, thanks, the last thing you need is their pity.

You cried the whole night and wallowed in self pity, the situation being weirdly humorous to you too which is why a smile made it's way to your lips as you walked down the streets after four months, clad in a nice baby pink colored short dress which made you feel like a 3 year old flower girl again.

When Jaehyun and Yerim both came to visit you and invite you to their wedding, you were forced to put on a smile but you would have rather screamed and thrashed around. You even pondered over the decision of going to their wedding for a month before you thought, "This was the end anyway, better get a nice sip of reality and end this one sided love right there."

So you were here to suck it up as you confidently marched towards the venue hall in your high heels which were killing your feet from the intense pain, but you paid no heed to it as you fixed the coat draped around your shoulder.

The snow covered trees on the sides of the road made the scenery all the more beautiful and you couldn't tear your eyes away from no matter how hard you tried so you gave in and kept on looking at them, paying less attention to the road and just like that . . . .

Crash!

*cues My Romeo by Jessi*

One, two, three seconds passed by and when you finally opened your eyes, the wonderful site of a young man right on top of you was enough to take your breath away as you both stared at each other's eyes with question marks reflected on your faces.

What kdrama was this? Locking Eyes?

You almost snorted out loud at the thought but stopped yourself because you couldn't possibly snort like a pig in front of him. What a bad first impression.

The "romantic" atmosphere was cut short when the man hurriedly stood up a fixed his suit, pulling you up by your hand only to witness you clash and fall again.

"Ouch!" You had hurt your ankle, could this day get any more worse?

"I am so sorry!" The said man screeched said, kneeling down to look at you as concern flashed in his eyes, "I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and-"

"It's okay." You muttered, feeling guilty as he had to apologize alone when it was both of yours fault, "I wasn't looking too."

"Yeah and even if you were, you would have been blinded by my good looks." That made you look at him with confusion dancing in your irises as you questioned his sanity.

Was this guy in his right mind or was he usually like this?

Noticing your judgemental glances, he quickly fixed his posture, sending a warm smile towards you. "Are you going towards Belleview Banquet?" He questioned, his smile making a warm feeling pool in your heart.

"Yes I am." You answered, not sparing much thought to it.

"Oh great," He came closer to your face, the pace of your heart quickening as you felt his breath fan down on your face. "I am Park Chanyeol . . . " He trailed off, his smile fading before his dimples deepened and his grin widened, "Let me carry you?"

And just like that, you were hoisted up in his arms.

AND THUS, this series has come to an end

AND THUS, this series has come to an end. Now I will continue Chanyeol's part. As you can guess, yes, it was originally a Chanyeol ff which is why I made Jaehyun taken.

Anyways, hang on ~~