𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐂 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀 𝐅 𝐅 𝐀 𝐈 𝐑 𝐒 | 𝐇 𝐘 𝐔 𝐍 𝐉 𝐈 𝐍

❝Make sure nobody sees you leave, hood over your head, keep your eyes down

❝Make sure nobody sees you leave, hood over your head, keep your eyes down.❞

Hyunjin's touch was a gentle caress, lightly brushing on your skin. His grip on you, however, was strong. He holds on to you like it was your last day together, as if he'd never be able to hold you again. He held you as if you were truly his-- and for a moment everything felt perfect, with you in his arms, laying on his bare chest as he held you and played with your hair.

❝Tell your friends you're out for a run, you'll be flushed when you return.❞

The air between you two was serene, silent, intimate. It felt so calm and still, as if time had stopped, and yet, it made you feel so troubled, dreading the time this will have to come to an end.

But you know what you had signed up for-- you knew from the very start, from that night when you willingly jumped into his arms and not your boyfriend's. You knew that by the end of this, two hearts will break and yet you willingly participated in this affair.

❝Take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop.❞

You also knew Hwang Hyunjin didn't do love-- he was notoriously known for breaking the hearts of many but his never had been broken, he had never ever fallen in love. Not even with you-- even though you were the only person who he had been with for more than 2 months. He had broken up with you in your ninth month together, simply because he couldn't find himself falling in love. You had accepted it though-- it was typical of him. You had seen it coming but that didn't stop your heart from breaking.

But if Hyunjin didn't love you, why did he stick around even after the breakup? Helping you with everything, staying beside you when you were lonely and needed someone to keep you company, holding you when you needed to be held-- even if that was something your boyfriend should have been doing.

❝What started in beautiful rooms, ends with meetings in parking lots.❞

Because those few minutes of holding each other, looking at each other, secretly, from a distance, looking away as your eyes meet, pouring your heart out to him in the dead of the night as he silently listened. All of this had led you to that night, his lips on yours, making his way to your neck, marking what he believes is his. His name falling from your lips, your grip on his shoulders tight, your eyes pulling him in. With you standing right there, in front of him, your shoulder exposed and covered with his marks. How could he resist you anymore?

So he didn't.

❝And that's thing about illicit affairs, and clandestine meetings and longing stairs.❞

And that was exactly how your secret liaison started. From him picking you up from school early so that no one would notice, and taking you to his apartment, to quietly sneaking into your room at midnight, to keep your father from finding out. He would take you away whenever he had the chance, just wanting to spend some time with you. And you went with him, because you wanted the same thing, to spend some alone time with him.