Chapter 6- Reconnections

Chapter 6

Bucky P.O.V

Emily stands in the living room and I watch her. She has her suit in her back pocket and she is alert on all times, like she is waiting for some danger. I walk up behind he and she continues looking around unsuspectedly.

I swing my fist at her and I was going to stop, but when I get close she ducks and turns, fisting me in the gut. Hard. I bend down in a small amount of pain. I look up at her and she is shaking her hand in pain. I smile. I she looks down and realizes that it is me, she hit.

“Buck, dang you have abs of steel.” She rubs my stomach and grins at me. I laugh at her and pull my shirt up, showing them off.

“I guess I do.” I say to her and she shoves my shoulder and rolls her eyes at me with a grin. She’s not so tense now.

“I am surprised girls aren’t drooling over you, man I got to get you a girl.” She says and I scowl at the thought of getting a girl. I might have one girl in mind. I decide to come back with a smart remark for her.

“You were just drooling over my abs.” I say to her with a mischievous smirk on my face and she grins at me. What I don’t expect is a smart one back.

“So I was, what are you going to do about it?” She challenges and I walk towards her with a fake scowl on my face. With every step I take she takes one backwards, still looking at me and giggling. She quickly turns and begins sprinting away from me and down the hallway.

I try to grab her and she dodges my attacks. She turns and quickly backflips away from me and into the main room. We rush at each other and she lands a kick to my stomach, knocking some air out of my stomach and I stumble back a step. She swings her legs, trying to take my down my hitting my knees.

I jump over her leg and she quickly gets into a defensive position. I know other people are in the room, but I ignore them. I charge at her and she moves, leaving her foot out to trip me. I dodge tripping and she spins around, kicking her foot out, I catch it with my metal hand. She jumps up kicking out with her other leg and kicks me in the face. She then kicks her foot out of my grasp. She kicks off my chest with her feet and flips to the ground.

She stands up and I swing at her with my metal arm, prepared to stop it if she shows signs of not being able to miss it. She back bends out of the way and grabs my real arm, pulling it behind my back quickly. He legs moves between my legs and she hooks her foot around my ankle almost taking me down, except for my metal arm.

She lets out a hard kick at my arm, kicking it from the ground and I hear her let out a hiss of pain from kicking my metal arm. Yup, I bet it hurts. She wraps her leg in the bend of my metal arm, holding it back and she grabs my chin with her hand, holding it up. She counts till ten and jumps up shouting.

“Knock out!” I get up from the ground and she turns to me. We’re both covered in sweat. “I held you for ten seconds, Bucky! I got you twice!” She cheers and jumps up and down happily. I walk up and hug her, wrapping my metal arm around her. Happily I notice she doesn’t even care if I have a metal arm. My cheek rubs against hers and she pulls her hug back, still hugging me.

I notice, my little scruff tickled her. I decide for a little mischief. I take my real hand and pull up her head, rubbing my cheek against hers. She tries to pull away, but can’t because of my hold. She lets out a loud squeal of laughter and I rub my face against her more, eliciting a wave of giggles from her.

“Bucky!” She squeals out and she can’t bear it. We both end out laughing and covered in sweat from our small spar. We still hug each other while laughing. Suddenly we hear a cough behind us or her. He hand moves to the gun in my jeans. She spins around and aims.