Chapter 29- I'm Ready

A/N Sorry haven't updated much these past two days. I was at a friends house which I don't go to their houses much sooo.... Enjoy!

Chapter 29

Emily P.O.V

“We should start at the base.” Everyone looks at me.

“What base?”

“The one that I took Pierce down at.” They all look at me. Bucky looks mad at himself and they open their mouths. “No room for discussion. It has to be the closest and I’m not backing down even if I’m going to be scarred for life.” I say, voice stern and hard leaving no room for anyone to talk.

“Are you sure?” Sam asks and I nod my head.

“It started at that and I’ll continue at it. We should be able to find some information with HYDRA there. They did cure me of what Killian did to me.” I hold my hand up and it looks normal, nothing bad has happened.

They all nod their heads, knowing there is no way any of them could change my mind and I would go in alone if I wanted to.

“We’ll split up in groups of two.” Steve says and I nod my head. “Tony and Bruce, Natasha and I, Bucky and Emily.” He says.

“No.” They look at me surprised that I would disagree.

“Tony and Bruce, Natasha and I and Steve and Bucky.” They all look at me confused.

“Why?” Bucky asks fists clenched.

“Are you sure you want the two weapons, stuck together? We get surrounded and captured and this whole thing was a waste of time. We’d practically be giving ourselves along with the rest, to HYDRA. Besides, Steve and Bucky work amazing together and I’m sure with a few hours of training, Natasha and I could be golden.” I say to them and they all get my point.

“I don’t like this.” Bucky says looking into my eyes and I stare into his. He was talking to the whole group.

“You don’t have to, but would you want me captured and tortured again?” I ask him and his jaw clenched.

“What if Natasha can’t save you?” He asks me and I shrug saying.

“Then one weapon captured and the other still with the team. I would rather be captured alone than along with the other person they want.” I say and I know he’s frustrated, but we both know everyone else on the team is on my side or mostly on my side.

“Alright.” He says gruffly and I smile. I look around the team and they nod their heads in their agreement.

“Now for the plan, you see all the main points? We don’t enter through there, HYDRA had the doors guarded with tough security. You open it and a signal is sent out to the other bases along with a loud alarm alerting them with intruders. We go through the non-tough guarded doors and we are in. Steve and Bucky can fight, while Natasha and I would gather information. Dad, Bruce and Sam would stand perimeter during the whole situation and we would call them if something happens. I don’t want S.H.I.E.L.D involved, besides the five of you, Thor and Clint.” I say to them.

I look at Tony and he is has a disheveled appearance again. I look at him confused and shrug it off.

“What do you say, Captain?” I look at Steve and he nods.

“Sam could come in the base with us. I’m sure he’s be okay fighting off people with Bucky and I.” Steve says and I nod my head. I think back to what the hallways were like. Wide enough for his wings.

“The hallways in the base are wide enough for his wings and my suit. If something happens how would be know you’re in trouble or captured?” That’s Tony’s sign. He stands up and walks out of the room. We all watch him in confusion. I go over our plan one more time and stand up.