Chapter 12- Bucky's P.O.V- What Happened

A/N I tried to make this chapter funny! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

Chapter 12

Bucky P.O.V

We land in a Quintjet, which we stole from S.H.I.E.L.D. Okay we borrowed, but I wanted to sound cool. We borrowed a Quintjet from S.H.I.E.L.D and flew down to Trenton, Tennessee.

Let me tell you, never ride with Stark, when his daughter is missing. He'll drink tons of alcohol. He'll also keep talking about how amazing she is, but I've known her for so long so I know more than he does and he keeps repeating what he said.

We step out of the Quintjet and immediately we notice crowds of people at a nearby diner. We all walk in that direction and we walk in looking around curiously. Suddenly a customer yells out.

"Song Time!" A wave of cheers move through the crowd and a lady walks on stage. We all watch her. Did I forget to mention that we're all disguised? Oh well. She carries a microphone.

"Okay, as always we have my daughter sing, are you ready?" She shouts and bigger and louder wave of cheers move through the crowd.

"See, Stark. I told you she wouldn't be here." Natasha whispers harshly. Suddenly another voice comes on.

"Thank you, Mother. Are you ready to shout?" The crowd shouts out. "Are you ready to cheer?" The crowd yells yes. "You ready for a new song?" They almost scream out.

"Why not listen to the new song?" Tony says and Natasha huffs.

"Now listen for the beat and expect to be dancing by the end of the song." She says and the diner goes deathly quiet.

So, c'mon c'mon let's fight, let's fight

I know how you wanted, come here,

And beat me like I deserve it!

Show me you're a bowed, cause I know that you're scared

And lose it all, it can't be controlled

Unless you faint, and met you ??

A kid cheers and a girl jumps up on stage with her back to the crowd and her hair swinging.

"See! This is a great song!" Stark begins swinging to the beat and everyone rolls their eyes. "This is vacation, have some fun!

Show me you're a bowed, cause I know that you're scared

She continues dancing with her back to the crowd for a minute. Suddenly she turns around and my breath whooshes out of me. Everyone in the diner is transfixed on the girl and now all the Avengers are because she is Emily.

And now you send me here alone

Left alone the ones loved you coward

Send me here alone, here alone

Now you send me here alone

Left alone the ones loved you coward

Oh, the one who loved you

And now you-uuuu you-uuuu

Now, you-uuu you-uuuu you-uuuu

NOW YOU!

She jumps off the stage and begins dancing with the customers. Some of them twirl her around or swing her around in a circle. She continues on, not noticing us, while she sings into the microphone, with one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard.