Chapter 11- What happened

Chapter 11

Emily P.O.V

I skate off while they check their menus. I gather up plates and still gather up compliments for the food and the performance. I smile and talk to some of the regulars.

"Order up!" Darla yells and I skate over. I pick up the platter and skate around, having tons of fun, blading past people.

"One, six ounce steak with steak sauce on the side." I move over to a little girl. "A six piece chicken tender for the little doll." I tap a finger on her nose and she giggles and I smile at her. "A salad for the lady. Anything else can I get for you?" I ask and they shake their heads.

I move to get away from them, when I feel a slap on my butt. I know The Avengers saw it because I saw Bucky jump up and I could feel their eyes drilling into me. I turn around to the teenagers.

"You want to repeat that?" I dare them and they all smirk, thinking their cool in their leather jackets. The one moves their hand and I grab it, pushing my finger on a pressure point between their thumb and pointer finger. They stiffen up. "When I let go of him, I want you out of here by the count of five, you don't make it out one second later, I'll get Darla over here and you don't want now do you?" I threaten and they cower away.

I let the one go and they run out like a bunch of dogs with their tails between their legs. I clean up their mess and walk over to the Avengers.

"Okay, with that ordeal gone, what can I get you?" I say with my order pad out. I take their orders and yell them over the counter. "Mom, I'm taking a five! I'll be able to get them their food." I yell and she nods. I skate over to the table with the Avengers and I steal a chair from a nearby table.

My mind has been going haywire as to why they're here.

"Okay, so what brings you?" I ask and Tony speaks up.

"Just wanting some dinner." He says and I raise and eye brow.

"Somehow I doubt that. By the camera feed that comes from Stark Tower to my cell phone and that the only hotel is an hour away by truck." I say to them still with raised eyebrows. I grab my phone and show them the footage of them talking and actually this is the first time I'd seen this footage, I'm just fooling them.

"Them how come you look surprised when we came?" Steve asks and I smirk.

"This is the first time, I've seen this footage. I just guessed earlier." I say and look at my watch. "Oh look at that, my five it up." I say and stand up. I look at my watch again, but surprised this time. "Just wait for it." I say in a minute. I hold up five fingers and take one down every second that passes. When I reach my last finger a customer calls out.

"Song time!" A customer yells and I stand up, returning the seat to a table. I skate over to a corner and take off the roller blades, strapped to my feet. I stand up after slipping flats onto my feet. I run to a corner, grabbing a mike and I run up on the stage.

"Okay, tonight is going to be a little different. I'm playing two songs for a good reason. I see a lot of older gentleman and women and that's not a bad thing, this song is for all of you." I say with a wink towards Steve and Bucky. They both blush and I grin.

I walk to the band and tell them what song. They all nod and I turn around grinning mischievously.

"Men gather up your girls and some of you, just listen in." I say to them and I motion up for the band to play. The sounds of the trumpet and more instruments play and I hook the mike up to a stool still grinning funnily. Couples begin dancing and I begin singing.

Kiss me once, then kiss me twice

Then kiss me once again

It's been a long, long time