Chapter 3- Occupying Time.

Emma P.O.V.

Talking to Tony Stark didn’t go as planned. He walked away and his girlfriend Pepper chased after him. I finally realize I’ve been hanging onto Captain America’s shield. I let it go and stand up. I walk past them with my head down and toward the landing pad.

I hear the steps of my non-foldable suit behind me. Once I get to the top I stop. I suit stops beside me and I look at it.

“You want to do some tricks in the air?” I ask it and it nods. I lift my hand motioning it to fly up into the air. It takes off the familiar sound of blasters take off. I feel vibrations in my pockets and I know my other suits want to do the same thing.

I take them out and set them on the ground. I lift my hands and they form out from their shapes. I motion for them to get into the air. They mess around and I laugh.

“I can’t believe you guys are having fun without me!” I say and they all turn to my. They begin to fly towards me and I run away squealing. I run to the edge of the platform and jump off. I look up and watch my suits chase after me.

My personal suit wraps its arms around me and lifts me into the air. Oh I suddenly come up with a brilliant idea. I motion for my suits to come to me. I watch them and I decide to have some fun in the air. It’s getting to be dark out so I decide for some night time gymnastics.

I begin doing rows of backflips in the air. I do multiple front and back flips and I decide for some acrobats. I have my suit flying upside down and I begin swinging like and acrobat from suit to suit, in the middle of the air. My suits seem to enjoy doing this and finally when it’s dark out I have some lights on them. I decide to do a dance routine.

In the end I dance to Gangnam Style while my suits play it. I am standing on my personal suits shoulders while dancing around. My other suits stand on the platform clapping at us and I can’t help, but laugh at this. Finally I call it a night. I fly over to the platform, still on my suits shoulders. I turn it around and backflip into one of my suits arms.

I lay in my suit’s arms and sit there looking at the sky. My other suits sit down on the ground and look up at the sky. I can bet we look very creepy like that. Eventually I start thinking of my mom and I look over at my personal suit. I walk over and hug it ad cry into its metal chest. It hugs me back and rubs my back like a human would.

Eventually I fall asleep while crying into its arms. I shiver in my sleep and when I’m barely conscious I feel myself being wrapped in a blanket I made that is in every one of my suits and my suit continue to hold me in its arms.  I wake up to voices.

“Look at her, she fell asleep in the arms of her suit. She looked like she cried herself to sleep.” I hear Peppers voice and I know they’re looking down at me and my suits.

“Why did she not sleep in her suits?” I hear Tony’s voice ask and I hear a slap. I assume it went to the back of Tony’s head.

“Well she did lose her mom, I remember when Steve lost his parents.” He pauses for a minute. “Sorry for the bad memories, Steve.” The voice says and I’m alert, but I don’t show it. I don’t recognize the voice, but it’s familiar.

“Suit up.” I quietly whisper without moving my lips. My suit forms around me and I jump up spinning towards the voice. My arm’s weapons pull out of there spots and my palm is aimed at a very surprised person’s face.

“Holy cr-“The voice begins, but I cut it off.

“Who the heck are you and if you don’t tell me, I’ll blow you sky high in… BUCKY BARNES!?” I say and retract my suit. I rush over to him and hug him while he spins me around. I laugh and hug him tightly.