Chapter 22- I Need Your Strength.

A/N I seriously thought I wrote more than this, but OKay. I like this chapter. 

Chapter 22

Emily P.O.V

After I left Bucky in bed with my note next to him, I put a light kiss on his cheek.

“I’ll always love you.”  I walked out of the S.H.I.E.L.D base without people suspecting me. Not like I did anything dangerous, but I did hear I was to be assassinated. Who knows who else they’d send after me.

I take my suit and fly to my other base. I started working on my other suit. My new suit. My personal suit, whatever I want to call it.  It was upgraded, with some same S.H.I.E.L.D technology. Thanks S.H.I.E.L.D!

I’ve been avoiding this, but I miss Bucky. I miss hearing his rough voice. I miss his kisses to my hair, cheek and lips. I miss running my hands through his hair. I miss talking to him. I miss the feeling of his real or metal arm around my waist. I truly miss him.

I let out a deep sigh, scolding myself for thinking about him. I was doing this to protect him and I can’t do that while thinking about him. I pull down the mask of my wielding helmet and continue making my personal Iron Man suit.

I decided to change the colors, so it’s all gold. My other suits are now different too. Armored ball is upgraded and has black color. Armored square is forest green and no gold. Non-foldable which is foldable is now sea blue, for underwater.

I turn off the wielder and flip my mask up to look at it. I made the head a little bigger and stored weapons into it. It fold down into phone form, maybe a very small phone. My suit has reflection panels like the helicarrier, so I can fly without people knowing it is me.

I let out a small cheer as I have finished my helmet. I slump down, putting my hand on my cheek, squishing it. I wish I had Bucky. I raise my hand and slap my face. I take my now cooled down helmet and I walk to my suit. I attach it and I smile with pride.

I look it over carefully and slide the weapons into its compartments. I make all my own weapons so they can’t be traced.

“Alice, suit me up.” The suit glides over my skin attaching. I look around and Alice surveys the room, picking out everything. There is this only thing about this suit, it is made out of pure Vibranium. One hundred percent Vibranium. I step back out of the suit.

“Paint it, Alice.” I say to her. My suit slides into a room and I begin to clean up my mess. Suddenly the door burst open. I turn and there stand Alexander Pierce in his wicked glory. He walks in with and evil smirk. I take my shirt and pull it over my nose quickly.

“Alice, get me my suit.” I run where my suit is being painted. I get tackled to the ground and a needle impales my left shoulder. I black out before I can do anything more.

When I come to, I’m strapped to a chair. My legs to a leg of the chair and my arms on the rest. Pierce walks in and sneers.

“I thought you’d be more of a struggling like soldier.” He says and I roll my eyes and smirk.

“I might’ve been trained by a soldier and I might’ve made and Iron Man suit, but it doesn’t mean I’m strong. Pierce I might’ve worked for S.H.I.E.L.D, but that was long ago and I’ll never work for HYDRA. I’ll never give you my suit.” I say to him and he smirk.

“You have no choice.” He says and I grin.

“Or what?” I ask him with a grin and he snaps his fingers and a guy punches me in the face. Pierce pulls out a camera.