6-6

its been a month  since draco started ignoring me and i dont really know what i did wrong to him, tonight we had our first deatheater  meeting since school started which was going to be very awkward between draco and i .

"good morning y/n" theo said as i sat down at the breakfast table "hi what do we have first" i asked "dark arts" pansy replied stuffing her face "blaise you are draco's best friend do you know why he's been ignoring me" i asked "to be honest i dont know but he's coming so id stop talking if i were you" he teased and i laughed "good morning draco " i said and he ignored me which made pansy laugh "whats funny parkinson" draco snapped "only the fact that you  have been ignoring your girlfriend for like a week now and she doesnt know what she did wrong" she said in-between laughs "ye come on mate she is your girlfriend" theo said "well maybe i dont want her to be anymore" draco hissed and i got up and left,    not because of his comment but because i was feeling nauseous so i quickly ran to my dorm and spent the rest of the day puking my lungs out. it must have been around 6 oclock when draco came back to the dorm but that didnt stop me i was still puking but i knew i had get ready for the meeting so i got up with all the strength i could and took a shower. once i was done i put on my makeup and dried my hair and eventually putting  on my dress 

once i was done i walked past draco and headed to the headmasters office so we could use the flew network to get to the manor "y/n where is draco" snape asked "i dont know he should be coming soon" i relied and alecto started laughing "young love ...

once i was done i walked past draco and headed to the headmasters office so we could use the flew network to get to the manor "y/n where is draco" snape asked "i dont know he should be coming soon" i relied and alecto started laughing "young love ruined  beacause the boy got bored" she said "shut it alecto" i snapped and she looked scared and immediately stooped "sorry I'm late" draco interrupted coming into the room "now lets go y/n then draco then you two then me"  snape instructed and i through the power onto the floor and landed in malfoy manor infront of narcissa and lucius "ah y/n/n dear how are you " narcissa said and came to hug me "im good thank you narcissa but she quickly stopped hugging me which was strange luckily or unfortunately  draco came down and narcissa greeted him they same way she did with me and the four of us left to go to the meeting room but i watched as narcissa watched my every movements which was strange she's never done before, soon enough  everyone had arrived except for the dark lord which was usual he liked to make a grand entrance but he arrived before i could finish my thoughts "good evening evening everyone" he said and we all said a corus of greetings "now i have set a lovely trap for potter and his friends every time they say my name i will be alerted and we will catch them how great" he said happily and everyone cheered or fake cheered at least "that is  all you may leave" he said and we all got up and walked out most people apparated back home whilst the people i came with all walked to the flew  channel "draco alecto amycus me then y/n now go" snape and they all did but as i walked i up i felt myself fall and everything go black. 

i woke up and saw narcissa with a very happy face standing over my bed "oh good you are a wake congratulations" she joyfully an proudly said "hi um im sorry but for what" i asked confused "oh my dear you dont know well you are pregnant" she sang and my eyes widened "like with an actual baby" i said bewildered and she smiled brightly and started crying "you see i am see'er and i felt it last night when i hugged you then you collopased and we brought you here and i felt it again  but i think we should be  one hundred percent sure so i will take you to the hospital if you want" she informed me "yes please but dont i have school" i asked concerned "not today but i didnt know if you wanted me to tell anyone so i just left it and didnt send anyone mail " she said kindly and gave me a glass of water "thank you and please could we go and check it out at  the hospital" i said and i could see her gleaming with happiness "yes of course lets go" she said and helped me up. 

once we got to the hospital we went in immediately i guess its lucky i came with a malfoy  "now how could i help such a beautiful young lady" the doctor said which made my blood boil "i need you to check if im pregnant" i said bluntly and he looked shocked but narcissa still looked her happy self after they took some of my blood and made me pee into a cup. after what felt felt like an eternity of waiting but in reality it was only two hours the doctor finally came  back into the room "well i have some good and bad news" he said which caught me by surprise 

3rd person pov 

the next morning draco woke up and walked to the greathall late as per usual but this time he didnt see the one person he wanted to see but sat down anyway after a few minutes of talking with is friends daphne finally asked "hey draco where's y/n" "how am i supposed to know probably in some hufflepufs bed" he hissed causing the hall to all look at him "damn malfoy whats got your wand in a knot" blaise asked and malfoy just grunted a reply. as the day went on y/n was no where to be seen and that worried everyone included draco but he wouldn't show it soon enough it was the dark arts lesson, everyone took their seat as usual but obviously there was one seat empty "mr malfoy where is y/n we didnt see her come home last night" alecto said concerned a bit since the two had become friends "i dont know leave me alone" he said and she walked off to go teach the rest of her class.