3-12

today was the second task i was getting ready when i heard someone knocking on m door i opened it to be greeted by malfoy in a pure black suit "good morning love" he said and i let him come in "hey love whats up"i said putting on my mascara "well i was wondering if you like to be date to my families winter ball and perhaps since its early you and we could have quick made out session" he smirked "yes to both of those things" i walked up to him and he pinned me against the wall he held my arms above my head and he kissed my lips then bit my bottom one to be let in which i gave in i was moaning into his mouth as one of his hand started to go up my shirt and play with my tits he then moved from my lips to my neck looked up at me asking for my consent as he took of my shirt he then started to kiss my chest and i felt the bulge grow in his pants so i started to palm him and he let out a groan he then went to my skirt and put his hand into my panties and stuck 2 fingers in me and i let out a sequence of moans which made him pump faster but before i could finish the door opened and pansy walked in "omg im so sorry' she said and walked out " well this has to continue later i guess" i said putting my clothes back on "hey love dont look in the mirror okay' he smirked and then winked and i left him in my dorm.

" hey lets go" i said to group and we left "shouldn't we wait for malfoy" goyle said " um no dracos got something he needs to do first" i said " ye wank off" pansy whispered to me and i just laughed when we got to lake i saw the competitors waiting to go into the lake but i was brought back to reality by someone holding the small of my back "im here what did i miss" draco said " no nothing much you all relaxed and empty now malfoy "pansy teased and i just giggled we all watched the tournament and obviously harry had to save two people thankfully no one drowned but to be honest if cedric drowned i wouldnt care that much.

we were siting in the common room talking about everything when i remembered i had todo something so i moved my hand over to malfoys thigh lucky for us no one noticed "hey guys im tired im gonna go to bed see you all tomorrow" i told them "ye the three of us are gonna go to bed as well we suggested you boys go too" daphne said"ye i heard theres a lot of scary noises that could be heard from here" pansy said winking at me and everyone was confused. i managed to make my way to my dorm.

i had brushed my teeth and was putting on my pyjamas when i heard a knock at my door i opened it to see draco "come let try this again" i said and he put a spell on the room and door. he then started to kiss me so passionately i melted into him, he then pushed me onto the bed never leaving the kiss his hand traveled to my panties and he stuck 2 fingers in and started pumping in and out of me earning moans all over the place he then took his pants off and i could see the tent that was growing he came back down and stared at me all the way down my body until he reached my heat he took his fingers out and it was replaced by his long tongue 'ahhh draco im going to cum" i yelled put " cum baby cum for me" he said and i did i came for the first time that night, i then decided it was time for draco to have some fun i got up and sat at the end of the bed i pulled down his underpants to be met with with his huge cock "wow" i muttered to myself and he smirked i then took the shaft into my hand and i was pumping up and down i saw his pre cum and that was my cue to start, i licked the tip and the cum of off i then slowly inserted it into my mouth causing him to groan "fuck love look what you doing to me" he said which made me pull him into my entire mouth i was gagging and bobbing my head up and down i felt him tense up and then spasm i opened my mouth to show him i then swallowed perfectly " you like that daddy" i said and he pulled me up to middle of the bed "you sure you want this" he asked as he pumped himself "more than anything please daddy" i said and he immediately pushed himself into me i let out a loud moan he was pumping in and out of hitting my g spot every time "draco im about to" but before i could say anything i came for a second time but he didn't stop there he kept going in and out of "love im going to cum" he groaned and i pushed him down so i was on top of him i started to bounce with led him to his second orgasm. i then rolled off of him "wow that was"i said "amazing' he interrupted " exactly" "umm y/n do you wanna be my girlfriend" he asked me and i froze for a second i then got back on top of him "does this answer your question" i said as i lowered my myself onto him for tonights second round.