4-4

once everyone was done eating we headed to charms the lesson went normal that was until the pink toad came in.

"Hem hem," said Professor Umbridge.

"Yes?" said Professor McGonagall, turning round, her eyebrows so close together they seemed to form one long, severe line.

"I was just wondering, Professor, whether you had recieved my note telling you of the date and time of your inspec -- "

"Obviously I received it, or I would have asked you what you are doing in my classroom," said Professor McGonagall, turning her back on Professor Umbridge. Many of the students exchanged looks of glee. "As I was saying, today we shall be practicing the altogether more difficult vanishment of mice. Now, the Vanishing Spell -- "

"Hem hem."

"I wonder," said Professor McGonagall in cold fury, turning on Professor Umbridge, "how you expcet to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking."

Professor Umbridge looked as though she had just been slapped in the face. She did not speak, but straightened the parchment on her clipboard and began scribbling furiously. Looking supremely unconcerned, Professor McGonagall addressed the class once more.

"As I was saying, the Vanishing Spell becomes more difficult with the complexity of the animal to be vanished. The snail, as an invertebrate, does not present much of a challenge; the mouse, as a mammal, offers a much greater one. This is not, therefore, magic you can accomplish with your mind on your dinner. So -- you know the incanatation, let me see what you can do ...."

"How can she lecture me about not losing my temper with Umbridge!" Harry said to Ron under his voice, but he was grinning; his anger with Professor McGonagall had quite evaporated.

Professor Umbridge did not follow Professor McGonagall around the class as she had followed Professor Trelawney; perhaps she thought that Professor McGonagall would not permit it. She did, however, take many more notes while she sat in her corner, and when Professor McGonagall told them all the pack away, rose with a grim expression on her face.

"Well, it's a start," said Ron, holding up a long, wriggling mouse tail and dropping it back into the box a girl was passing around.

As they filed out of the classroom, Harry saw Professor Umbridge approach the teacher's desk; he nudged Ron, who nudged Hermione in turn, and the three of them deliberately fell back to eavesdrop.

"How long have you been teaching at Hogwarts?" Professor Umbridge asked.

"Thirty-nine years this December," said Professor McGonagall brusquely, snapping her bag shut.

Professor Umbridge made a note. 

"Very well," she said, "you will receive the results of your inspection in ten days' time."

"I can hardly wait," said Professor McGonagall in a coldy indifferent voice, and she strode off toward the door. "Hurry up, you three," she added, sweeping Harry, Ron, and Hermione before her. Harry could not help giving her a faint smile and he could have sworn her received one in return.

draco and i looked at each other and just smirked soon class was dismissed

school went as normal for a couple month it was now december a week before christmas the break

"now i have been watching you all very carefully and i think its time to announce the heads of the squad they are mr draco malfoy and miss y/n well done both of you i expect excellence from you both" she said and handed us a badge that said head girl of inquisitorial squad and head boy of inquisitorial squad i quickly put the pins on and left.

on the way out i bumped into someone "oh sorry" i said looking at them " no need to be sorry gorgeous let me take you some where like a date then ill show you what a real man can do to for his girl" he said coming closer to me "no thanks mccglagen leave me alone" i said pushing him aside and walking to the common room but he followed me all the way there so i started running once i got to the portrait he let me in and i caught my breathe "what took so long" blaise asked but before i could say anything we heard a noise from outside "come baby lets finish what we started like i said i know how to treat you like you want you need a real man" he said from outside which made all my friends burst out laughing except draco "thats what took me so long he followed me all the way here someone do something please" i asked but lucky for me snape came in holding mclaggen by his collar "y/n this boy has something he wants to say" snape said oblivious to what cormac wanted "come baby lets go to the black lake ill make sure you get enough pleasure" he said making the group laugh even more " cormac im taking 100 house points from you for stalking me and stop telling me i need a real man okay just leave me alone" i hissed and snape gave me an approving look and through him out "well done y/n quite impressive but i think you should go help mr malfoy i think he has a little issue just look at his face" snape said monotonly which made me look at the sour look draco had on his face "draco you alright" i asked " yes of course come lets go up stairs i'll take you to your dorm make sure you dont get kidnapped' he spat and pulled my arm roughly leaving a mark when we got into the room he slammed the door "what is his issue and what did he mean continue' draco asked concerned " i dont know what his issues is but he cornered me in the hall and wanted to take me to the black lake so i pushed him off and ran here then he made a whole new scene draco please dont leave me alone anymore" i said and hugged him "dont worry love i won't leave you again and we dont need to were head girl and boy" he said letting go of me "please sleep here tonight' i asked " how about you come to my room" draco suggested "okay let me just get my stuff" i said and we left for dracos dorm.