6-4

"hey i dont think we've met im fred wanna dance" he asked me oblivious to i was "um ye sure" i replied and got up after dancing with him for 5 minutes he finally spoke "you remind me of someone who i havnt seen a long time someone who me and my twin george love a lot but she did what was best for her and george and i dont  hate her " "who is that" "my sister y/n" "oh im sure she was an amazing person" "you think im that stupid y/n where were you" he whisper yelled pulling me into a hug "I've been here and there freddie but i knew i couldnt miss bill getting married after all he is my brother" "i understand why you did it so does george if it were us we would have done the same thing " how is george i miss you two" "he's good everyone is it was only this morning we found out you wernt here im so sorry " "oh okay" i said tears rimming my eyes "at least now you see they never cared for me i was juts another burden to them i have to go he polyjuice potion is going to stop working i just wanted to be here for you guys please take this for you and george use it on the shop" i handed him a cheque of 100 000 galleons "how did you get all this" "i have my ways this is for the rest of them not as much as i gave you two but enough " i handed him another cheque of 20 00 "hey freddie whose this pretty lady "george said and i gaged "this my dear brother is our little sister y/n" fred said and george hugged me "she him freddie but this is not because him trying to buy my way into the family because im not it is juts a token of my appreciation for my brothers who i love so much" tears falling again "and give this to bill and fleur and tell him i love him and im so happy for both of them" i handed them a diamond set of wine glasses and cutlery "im going to go but just know i love you both so fucking much and i miss you everyday hopefully i will see you both soon and please keep safe and keep everyone safe i love you" and we all  hugged then a ball flew through the tent and the lights were off "the ministry has fallen minister of magic is dead they are coming they are coming " soon the death eaters flew in and before fred and george could see me again i had my mask up and was with pius and we apparated home and i walked through the doors my head held high as i sat at my usual spot in-between draco and greyback who kept looking at my boobs making me inch closer to draco "welcome back very well done we have heard that 15 witches and wizards have been injured and we now run the ministry" and everyone was cheering "y/n draco you two are going back to hogwarts and will be in your own private quarters thanks to severus who is now headmaster you both are to keep watch over the school along side amycus and alecto who will be teaching dark arts that will be all but y/n and carrows stay we have matters to discuss" the dark lord said and the rest left "now y/n and draco are going to be prefects neither of you are going to hurt them i see alecto and you y/n are friends so i dont belive that will hard, the first week of school you will practice the killing curse on objects amycus you are to protect y/n name and that goes for you to alecto one bad thing said about her they get a punishment is that understood" "yes my lord" they said simutainously "very good you all may leave now" and we followed instructions i went straight up to dracos room when i got there i heard nothing so i opened the door and he was sleeping peacefully so i took my dress off and slipt on one of his tops and crawled in with him as he felt my presence next to him he grabbed me and held me so tightly i though i was going to suffocate but i knew he needed this to sleep so i bared with him luckily i fell asleep quickly.

today was the day draco and i leave fo Hogwarts im pretty nervous because its our last year here and the school is run by death eaters and has snape as the headmaster which i think is fine but i dont think everyone is going to like it and plus we dont know how many kids are coming back to hogwarts i dont think it would be many.

"good bye dears if you need anything just right to us"narcsissa said hugging as as we got onto the train "come we have to go see who the other prefects are" i said and draco followed me when we got to the compartment padma patil and ernie goldstein were for ravenclaw ,          hannah abbot and ernie macmallin  were the huffpuff prefects for gryffindor it was supposed to be ron and Hermione but they didnt come back for some reason and me and draco were slytherin prefects. "Now i belive you all know what prefects do so im not explaining it you may leave" snape said and we all left to go to our section of compartments when we got there we heard people laughing "what did we miss" i said gaining there attention