5-11

"so what happened with seamus" pansy asked siting on my bed "well we went into his dorm and he put me on the bed and he wanted to just lie fuck me and i was like no make me wet first so i suggested he eat me out or finger me then he ate me out for like 10 minutes getting no where so i said finger me and he couldnt find the clit" i told them making them all laugh "its not funny i had to fake it too" this made them laugh even harder then there was a knock on the door "come in" i called and blaise coming strolling in "whats so funny" he asked innocently "can we tell him"millicent asked and i nodded then they proceeded to tell him and he burst out laughing "for real well then i have some bad news for you" he said in between giggles "he's outside the common room" blaise said 'ah fuck off' i said under my breathe and walked down the stairs and everyones eyes were on me "whats so funny upstairs" nott asked "go ask pansy" i said and walked out of the portrait "hey gorgeous:"seamus said kissing my cheek "hey whats up" i asked "well i was wondering if-" i said but was interrupted by the laughter in the common room "whats so funny" seamus asked intrigued "blaise said some funny joke" i told him and he walked into the common room all my friends saw him and started to laugh even more "lets talk outside" i said and i directed him out "i was wondering if youd like to spend the night with me i had so much fun last time" he said confidently "ye sure let me go get my stuff." I said walking into the laughter and up the stairs i packed a long sleeve top and shorts with my toothbrush and hairbrush then collected my uniform and left my dorm "where you going" goyle asked concerned "out" was all i replied and left "you ready" he asked and i nodded and we headed to the gryffindor tower.

once i got to the tower seamus lead me up to his room but he obviously had roommates who were all showering "you can get in to the bed while i go shower"he suggested 'i have t change first". i told him and he turned around, i continued to change and then told him to turn around "god your beautiful I'm going to demolish you" he said and moved closer to me "um babe can we just maybe makeout im still a bit soar from last time" i lied and he went bright red and had a proud smirk on his face "yes of course come lets get into the bed" he said and i did. he cupped my face in his hand snd smashed our lips together for a 15 minutes we would pull apart every couple of seconds to regain our breath. once all the kissing was done we fell back onto the bed and fell asleep.

i woke up in an unfamiliar room and turned on my side to see seamus right next to me with wide eyes "good morning"he said proudly "morning" was all i replied and got up to go get dressed "we should do this more often i love waking up next to you" he said trying to sit up "ye i do to I'm going to brush my teeth wait for me and we will go to the great hall together okay" i asked sweetly "yes of course my love" he replied and i went into the bathroom they shared. once i was done i walked out of the bathroom and saw Seamus wearing his uniform all ready to leave "lets go" i said ad we left, i made sure no one saw me coming out of Seamus' room,

when we got to the great hall we parted ways and i went to the slytherin table were my firm's were wolf calling "shush all of you nothing happened" i said making them all look at me with huge yes "what" i asked innocently "you two didnt hook up" blaise asked shocked " no qe jets made out i told him i couldnt do it with him because i was soar still from lats time" i informed them and they burst out laughing "thats the most slytherin thing youve ever done i think" nittiest said to me and i started to laugh but stopped when harry came bursting through the great hall doors and straight to my shoulder he tapped lightly and i turned around "oh hey harry whats up" i asked "y/n you have to come quickly rons been poisoned" he said shakily "how did ron get poisoned where did he find it" i asked "someone gave me chocolates with a love potion in them and ron ate them and then i took him to proffesor slug horn and he fixed him and then gave us some meade he had and ron drank it and passed out" harty said concerned " oh fuck me slughorns meade ron drank it are you saying that" i asked scared looking at draco "YES" harry and hermione yelled " ohh fuck lets go" i said and we left the great hall and headed to the hospital wing. "hello ronny" i said approaching the red head "hello y/n" he said kindly "how are you feeling" i asked "bloody fantastic" he teased "hmm funny" i said sarcastically after about 20 minutes of talking with ron i felt a sharp pain in my left arm "are you alright y/n" harry asked "ye i have to go see snape see you all later feel better ron" i called out rushing through the dungeon halls, once i got to snapes class i barged through the door forgetting he was in a lesson with the gryffindors and slytherins of my year, i noticed the worried look on my friends "um professor can i speak with you it is an emergency please" i said shakily trying to mask the pain and he rushed out with me by his side " my arm" was all i said and he understood he took me back through his class and everyone was whispering he took me into a small room that was hidden "this goes into the shrieking shack go there and apparate understood "he said and i nodded walking though the door.

"ah I've been expecting you" a cold voice said to me "hello my lord" i said confidently " how is the cabinet coming along and are you close with what did you call them the golden trio" he asked with a sly smile "the cabinet is coming along and i am quite close withes at this moment" i informed him and he smiled "i see a lot of me in you" he told me coming closer " it is an honour my lord" i told him "ah yes i see it all in your head you will do anything to have power you want to be feared very good" he said and touched my face "thank you my lord" i said "now go back to hogwarts and finish the cabinet soon so we can get you out of that ghastly house" he said "goodbye my lord" i said and disapparated to the sick where i walked through the tunnel. i walked through the door and into the class where they were still having their lesson everyone was staring at me like i had just changed into a surf it was really embarrassing but i ignored then and sat down in my usual spot and carried on as usual.