1-1

"She's the only one without a hogwarts letter Arthur what's going on" molly said to her husband "don't stress about it mols she has a beuaxbaton one she will eventually get a hogwarts letter but for now she will go to beuaxbaton and start her magic life please can we just go to sleep now"Arthur exclaimed tiresomely listening to his wife go on about their first daughter  "yes you are right good night love" molly eventually huffed out  "goodnight"

"Wake up kids" molly shouted throughout her house shaking the already fragile windows "coming mum" the twins called as they passed  their  sisters room 

*bang*

 " WHAT WAS THAT" Molly yelled  hearing the noise upstairs 

"ugh I hate you idiots" y/n moaned through the door 

"FRED GEORGE WHAT DID YOU DO NOW"molly shouted irritated that they had already started irritating everyone  "we had to get sweet y/n/n up somehow mum" George teased 

y/n  POV
I quickly got up and remembered today was the day I was going to beaxbatons school for magic although , I am a weasely I am the opposite of these people I do believe in blood status and I believe my family are blood traitors and are a disgrace to the wizarding world I also don't have red hair I have h/c hair (sorry if you do but just pick a colour you want that's not red) I also didn't get a Hogwarts letter when I turned 11 instead I got a beauxbaton letter. I know my parents like me the least I doubt my brothers or sister have told anyone about me I know half the wizarding world don't know that weasleys have another daughter But to be honest I don't care it's better I'm not associated with them.

"Come on y/n hurry up we need to go" Percy complained "shut your mouth Percy" I snapped "okay I'm going to go bye mum by dad see you siblings" they all said there goodbyes and I flood outside the beaxbatons school.

All my classes were good I become really popular like really really popular with everyone.
I stayed at school over Christmas because my parents went to visit my older brother Charlie in Romania but soon enough the school year class to an end and I had to go home.