ch13. His Amaryllis

Dila's pov:

I woke up to a loud knocking. "I am going to open the door, If I saw you in a bad situation. I'll kill both of you!" It was dad threatening. The door opened, I was laying on Ashton's chest while he had his hand around my waist. Dad walked in, me and Ashton looked at each other, as a sign we both jumped up on the bed. "You played with my daughter." Mom and Mason were trying to hold him back. "They are engaged! Leave them!" She was trying to push him back.

"We are getting married!" Ashton announced. Everyone stopped. "When?" Mom asked, "we will set the date today." I replied. Dad glared at Ashton. "Dila, come here now!" He ordered me. I walked slowly. When I was right beside him. "You are not allowed to touch my daughter until the marriage day. I wish I could say forever... but I need more grandchildren." He declared, Mason was laughing hard at his dad. "You let him just to have grandchildren, isn't it enough touching?" Mason smirked laughing. "You little naughty bay! You are only fourteen and know this stuff!" He yelled.

"Oh, I know more." Mason dropped the bomb and ran out. "Catch me." He told mom. She holds him back. "I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON OF RESPECT! COME HERE NOW!" dad yelled and mom let him go. "I can't handle you yelling. You hurt my ear!" Mom hissed as she rubbed her ear. She went out and into her bedroom. Dad followed her apologizing. I looked at Ashton still standing on the bed. "Phew... I was about to pee myself." He said. I chuckled going to Xavier.

He was talking to himself, as he sat on the bed. He stared at me and giggled trying to reach me as he crawled to me. I picked him up and kissed his fluffy cheeks. He kissed me by trying to eat my cheek.

"Cute!" Ashton said, I laughed at Xavier staring at him. "I need to shave my bear so he could kiss me like that too." He informed me and I shook my head no. "You look se-" I cut myself and looked at Xavier. Ashton caught my hand and stared into my eyes. "Can you complete your sentence?" He asked nicely. "You look serious..." I said covering up. He smirked. "I am not sure it was like that.." his smirk was deeper now. "Dad!" I said looking behind him. He turned around fast and I put Xavier on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

After breakfast, mom and dad left for their house. I wanted to call Josh but I was surprised by him. He came to my house and was yelling at me now. "You don't understand!" I hissed at him. "I do, you are selfish! Dad gave you everything... what's wrong with you! He hasn't done anything wrong." He yelled. I was frozen, I had tears in my eyes. "I want to know the truth, uncle didn't do anything wrong then why is he hiding the truth?" I asked him. "It's for your benefit!" He shouted.

"Do you know Josh?" I asked him and he stopped as I took him off guard. "Do you?" I asked and he averted his eyes from mine. "Josh, can you tell me!" I requested but he didn't glance at me. He went out. "Josh!" I called him but he walked away. "I thought I was your sister to protect!" I yelled after him. "I am protecting you." He said, "by not saying something that would hurt you." He told me honestly. "I want to know, draw" I whispered.

"I... can't tell you, dad doesn't know I know so keep it that way." He said as he left. Now, I wanted to know more than anything. I went to the balcony and dialed the girl from the press. She answered. "Hello."

"Hi, This is Dila Clive," I said and heard shuffling. "Hi! I am Tina Fey." She said. "Ms. Fay-"
"Call me Tina please." She said. "Tina, send me your location, I'll send a car to get you," I said and she squealed. "Can I have an interview with you?" She asked. "Not today, I need some information," I told her. "I'll give you all I have but you have to promise me that you'll do an interview with me and I should be the first." She demanded.

"Then it better be good information," I said.

"Who were you talking to?" Ashton asked me. "A journalist, she is coming here, I want to ask her about what happened," I replied. "Do you need me?" He asked me. "If you don't mind, I want you to be with me," I said and he nodded.