ch12. His Amaryllis

Dila's pov:

I woke up, I remembered what I did yesterday and was ashamed of myself. I wanted the earth to swallow me. "Idiot!" I murmured. "Good morning." I heard Ashton say as he walked inside with a tray of food. He was smiling, "I thought you might need breakfast... before going to work." He said and I looked at the clock. It said 8:30. The big announcement is at 12. I had a little time before I go. I blushed when I looked at Ashton. "Stop staring at me." I requested as he put the tray on my lap. "I can't get enough of you." He said and I glared. "You are making me embarrassed," I said stuffing my mouth. He sat beside me as we ate together. Then he picked me bridal style. "What are you doing?" I asked shocked. "Going to the shower." He said in a duh tone. "Nope! I have work." I hopped off. "Bye." I grinned and ran to my bathroom. I shut the door and locked it.

I took a long relaxing shower. Then I went to my closet. I need to find good clothes that suit me today.

I decided to wear a dark red leather skirt, with a black formal top. I had a simple necklace. I did my makeup simple, I put on my black high heels and took my purse. I had my hair halfway up and left the rest on my back. I was ready or that what I thought.

I went out and got into my black Mercedes. I drive to Black's company. When I arrived the press was already there. I got nervous, I called my grandpa. "Amaryllis..." he called me. "I am at the company but there is press," I told him. "Yes, I'll tell the security." He told me and I waited. The security moved my way and they opened my door. I put my sunglasses on and get down from my car. I left the key inside as the man took my car. I walked into the company. Everyone thinks Maxwell's grandchild is a boy. They will be shocked I guess or disappointed.

I walked into Maxwell's office. "Hi," I said as I hugged him. "You look amazing." He said admiring me. He kissed my head and patted my back. "Come on sit here." He gestured for me to sit on his chair. "It's your place now." He said.

I sat there smiling at my grandpa, he was looking at me proudly. "Xavier can you see, I finally made your wish became true." He was talking to a picture on his desk. He sat in front of me on a chair. "The best thing about this office is the view." He told me and I turned the chair around. I looked at the sky, so clear. "Yes it's amazing," I murmured.

"YOU CAN'T WALK IN THERE! MISS." I heard the assistant shout when the door opened. "No, I can come inside!" I heard her voice. "Mr. Black! How could you end the business partnership you had with my husband! You end it with my son, why?! You promised you wouldn't do that!" She shouted. "I want you to redo it right now!" She demanded. "I am sorry, I can't. I am not the CEO anymore." He said, "then who is it?" She asked irritated, I spin around in the chair and looked at her. She was shocked. She couldn't speak. "You!" She whispered. "Yes, I am Dila Amaryllis Clive... the CEO of the Black's series... how can I help you, Mrs. Hawk," I asked her. She was speechless.

"Because of you, my son is selling his shares in the company... because of you, we are losing our company." She whispered. "No, it's because of Ashton's actions," Maxwell said. "And who made him do it," I added looking at her. The fact that Ashton is selling his shares was a bit shocking. That's why he left me yesterday at the party.

"You can leave your offer by my assistant and I will see if it suits our company," I said confidently. She was very mad. "Maxwell, you know Andrew! You shouldn't agree with this." She said as she used her husband. "Well, You shouldn't frame Dila, now deal with the coincidence." He said irritated. She walked outside and I looked at my grandpa who was staring at me proudly. "You got this..." he grinned. "What if I make the company broke?" I asked and he laughed. "Well, to be honest... it's your father's fault he wanted you to have it. And Amaryllis, don't worry... I have enough money outside of the company so it's fine even if you sell the company, all I care about is you." He said assuring me. I laughed along with him. "Sir... the press is ready." His assistant said. "Oh, come here Logan... Amaryllis, I know you decide to employ whoever you want and fire them. My request is... Logan, he has been a good friend-"