ch15. His Amaryllis

I was standing in front of the mirror. "Why you were in a rush... you could have wait more so we could arrange everything better," Josh told me. "Josh, I understand but I think I need to get married after all." I sighed. "Yup and he arranged everything in two weeks for god sake... what's going on?" He asked annoyed, he wanted to arrange my wedding but as Ashton and Justin did he couldn't and now he is mad.

"Josh! I am freaking pregnant and we fasten everything so I won't be showing up!" I said frustrated. He looked at me shocked, I caught him off guard. "Josh?" I called out. "Ahhhhh, you mean another little cutie is coming? Oh my god!" He squealed and I tried to shush him. "No one knows!" I said.

"Oh, you mean uncle and dad don't know so if I went there and told them they will be killing Ashton before you get married." He grinned. "Not a bad idea." He grinned to himself. "Josh..." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Alright, if the baby was a girl then I have the right to name her." He said and I laughed. "Please do. But no Dila." I said and he laughed. "No promises." He smirked.

Mom walked in with Xavier who was wearing a small tuxedo. "Oh my god! He is so cute!" I said and hold him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well, smile now!" Mum squealed as she took a picture of us. "Where is the photographer?" Josh asked as he went outside to bring him in. I took photos with my family and Xavier. And all the photos had a shocked Xavier.

When the time came. I was nervous, dad and uncle didn't tell me who wanted to walk me down and I didn't ask them. I was afraid they would come in and ask me but they didn't. Uncle walked in and he grinned. "Well, your father is mad..." he told me and I looked at him sadly. "He wanted to walk you but he said it would be better if I did... but I didn't approve and now we have a problem." He told me and I stared at him.

"What?" I asked curiously. "Xavier wants to walk you!" He exclaimed and I laughed loudly. "He is running all over the place outside. Josh and Mason are chasing him to catch him but it seems they won't. Anyway, are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

My flower boys were Zack and Xavier... which is funny but hey we don't have any girls in the family. Zack was waiting by the door. Then Mason put Xavier next to Zack. When they started walking and I was coming behind them. Xavier stopped, he looked at his father then at me. He turned around and ran to me squealing. Uncle holds him up. As we continued walking.

When we reached Ashton, Xavier reached for him to pick him up. He did, then he turned to me shocked. I wonder why is he shocked?!

After we exchanged the rings. Xavier was standing between us now. His mother came and congratulated us, Natalie also came with Derek for congratulations. She talked to Ashton only and Derek saw that but he tried not showing it to me.

When the party was over we were going to the penthouse or that what I thought. Mom took Xavier from me and Ashton picked me up bridal style. "What what??" I asked looking around. "We have a flight to catch." He whispered. "What? No, Xavier?" I asked and he nodded at mom. "He'll be fine... just for two days, promise." He told me and I looked at Xavier, he waved bye to us. "Get him a brother soon," Mom smirked and dad choked on his breathing.

"Oh they already have," Josh said talking to himself but everyone heard him. "WHAT!" Dad yelled, they looked at us shocked and I had to glare at Josh. "That's why the wedding was fast?" Uncle asked. "Ashton... run." I hissed and he was frozen. "You are pregnant!" Mom squealed. "YEEEEEEESSSSSS!" Mason shouted happily.

His mother was also shocked. "RUN!" I yelled in Ashton's ear who finally get it and ran to the car. He put me inside and hoped in. We drove away fast. "You told Josh?" He asked me and I nodded. "He kept nagging about the wedding and I had to tell him," I said.