preview: His Amaryllis

Main characters:

Dila Amaryllis Clive
Ashton Leo Hawk

I'll be writing a summary for Marrying My Boss so if anyone doesn't want to read the first book.. 😅

Preview HIS AMARYLLIS

Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried but he only pushed her away.
She had her family and her new family with her. Through divorce and through her new experience.

She was about to graduate when she met him again for the first time, her broken heart felt his broken pieces again, and started bleeding.

She dug in her past to find out the whole truth. It's time to reveal everything.

This is the sequel to Marrying My Boss.

sneak peek. 😉

Dila's Pov:

I chuckled looking at him. "Get out!" I yelled. "I am sorry, I made you cry.." he said sadly.. "you freaking kidding me right! Get out!" I yelled again and he tried to approach me but I raised my hand. "Don't dare touch me," I said and he stopped.

"Did you marry Josh?" He asked looking at my tag that was on my shirt and I looked at him shocked. "Your last name is Vince.." he pointed out. "That's none of your business." I spatted.

"It is!" He hissed at me. "It's killing you right! You don't know..." I started saying. "What happened when I freaking had an envelope saying I had a divorce case... you opened a divorce case and I went crazy trying to know why! You f... kidding me saying sorry... I am sorry for crying over a total A****"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

So what's your assumption? What do you think happened... I really want to know your thoughts...

Till first chapter🌺

His Amaryllis

~J