ch8. His Amaryllis

.

Ashton's pov:

I was parking in my company parking area. I saw Josh parking. I waited for him and Dila to come out. But, they never did. Josh locked his car and nodded my way. "Where is Dila?" I asked him. "I don't know, she'll be here anytime." He replied. "Why didn't you come together." I asked as they always come together, "because she moved out... wait, it's non of your business." Josh said yawning. "Where did she move? With Jason?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes, he walked past me.

I freaking did not talk to her about Jason for the past week so she won't date him just to piss me off. Now they moved in together! Then it's her choice... I will take my son!

I called my lawyer and told him to press charge against Josh, also to open a custody case.

I went to my office and took my pills as I knew I will have a seizure today due to what's about to happen.

Josh and Dila walked in, they were discussing something. As they greeted me, they started asking me some questions. I couldn't stop staring at Dila who was wearing a very nice clothes that fitted her so perfectly.

My lawyer called me, I picked up. "I did what you asked me sir, also... The person who bought the penthouse has transferred all the money and they are now in your bank account." He said and I got angry. "What do you mean bought it?" I asked and heard nothing. "Answer me!" I put a high price on my penthouse so it won't get sold but my lawyer sold it. "I really don't know, they sent a lawyer and I only got the money and contract. They paid 11 millions." He replied. I shut my phone on the table. I lost it, my penthouse... I lost it with every memory of it.

"Is something wrong?" Alexandra walked inside and I looked up. Dila and Josh were looking at me confused. "I am fine." I told her.

The rest of the day, I couldn't focus on work. I dismissed everyone early and stayed in the company. I drank thinking of Dila. I lost her, she moved in with her boyfriend maybe fiance. I will take my son to make her come to me. I will not accept losing her.

My office door opened and Dila walked in, she was so angry. "You dumpsh***." She said as she reached me and slapped me hard. I looked at her shocked. "You are playing so low that you locked Josh... you said you won't do it." She was yelling so loud, "I said don't make me do it." I replied calm. "You know what! Don't ever come across me. I quit this training thing, I had two weeks left and you wouldn't let me finish. I will never let you see Xavier!" She threatened me. I caught her arm as she was about to hit me again. "Let go... F**** B***" she was yelling. I pulled her and smashed my lips on hers.

She stopped fighting me and started to respond but then she pushed me away. "Don't you F***** touch me." She said wiping her lips. "I will let your cousin out if you-"

"There is now conditions... you let him out and I promise you, I will leave this country for you! You will never have to see any of us." She said angrily. "No, you will marry me... that's my condition!" I told her and she laughed. "I am not in a desperate situation! You lost Ashton..." her phone beeped and she glanced at it. "Like I said, it's your lost!" She smirked. I felt my veins poping due to my heartbeat. "Don't-" I said as I felt my eyes burning.

"Dila-" I said looking at her... she looked at me worried, I felt my lungs closing. "Stay-" I tried to say, but I couldn't. I took a freaking pill today and yet it wasn't enough. It should have been enough. "Ashton.." I glanced at Dila. I was trying to fight the seizure. It wasn't working as I saw black dots. "Look at me!" Dila shouted. My breathing stopped and I fall to the ground, I knew one of these seizure will end my pain.

Dila's pov:

The moment I saw him trembling, I regretted coming here. What have I done? I saw him falling to the ground and gasped. I kneeled beside him and checked his pulse, there was no pulse... he wasn't breathing.