ch18. His Amaryllis

"Jessica had the surgery yesterday, she isn't awake yet, we are waiting for her to call the surgery a success." The doctor told me. I nodded understanding. "Thank you doctor." I said and walked out.

We have returned yesterday evening and the maison is pretty much what I wanted. Mom settled down our things along with Mason and Josh. Uncle was very happy to see dad.

I didn't see Ashton yet, I was going to surprise him in the hospital. I walked to his daughter room. Actually I take it back. I couldn't surprise him because he did.

He was sitting with a woman, hugging like a couple while sitting on the waiting chair. "That's the mother of Jessica." The doctor told me. "Did he asked you who paid for the surgery?" I asked him. "Yes, but I avoided the question." He replied. "Next time he asks you, you say: someone donated alot of money so you decided to do the surgery." I told him and he nodded understanding. "Don't you dare say I was here." I told him and he nodded afraid. I went out and saw Logan waiting by the car. "Is that why?" I asked him and he looked at his feet. "Is that why you didn't want me to come into the hospital? So I couldn't see him with her?" I asked and he sighed heavily. "Ms. Dila, you are pregnant, I didn't-"

"Show me everything, I can handel this." I told him and he sighed. "Let's get you home first..." he said as he opened the door for me. I hoped in the van and demanded the photos. He gave me the photos.

I saw them holding hands, hugging each other. Sleeping on his chest. My heart sunk... I had no words to say to him. I'll wait for him to come to me, when he knows the truth.

I went home and went straight to my room with Xavier. I had my head on his lap while my traitor tears fall down. I drifted to sleep eventually,

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

"Why is your mommy asleep at this time?" I heard Dad's talking. I opened my eyes to see him on a wheel chair with Logan behind him. "Did I wake you up?" He asked and I smiled. "Hey dad..." I tried to sit up but my hair was stuck in Xavier's hands. "Ouch, mommy! What did you do to my hair?" I asked with pain. He chuckled. "Why did you sleep on his lap then?" Dad asked confused. "Oh well, I am used to sleeping on his lap when I want comfort." I kissed his forehead. "I am lucky to have him." I told dad smiling.

"Why do you need comfort?" He asked me. "Some stuff..." I replied shortly. "Okay, let's go eat as a family." He told me and I nodded. "Logan take Xavier, I'll come after I brush my hair alittle." He nodded. They went out, I looked at the envelope again, I took the photos out.

What should I do? I am scared to confront him. I am scared but also mad... I want him to be mine yet he had someone else...

"Ms. Dila, Ashton is calling you..." Logan walked in. "Answer the phone and tell him the address. I'll be eating with my family for now." He nodded understanding.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

While we were eating, we heard my name being shouted. "DILA!" It was Ashton, Logan went to him and guided him to the table. "Welcome." Dad told him. "You must be Dila's husband." He smiled at him. "Oh, you are having a family meeting...." he stated looking at me hurt. "Please sit with us." Dad gestured him to sit beside me. He did, he was looking at me the whole time. He then reached for me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you." He whispered in my ear. Then he breathed in. "Okay! We can hear you from here." Dad teased him.  "I am sorry sir." Ashton said as he broke the hug.

"This is Dila's biological father..." dad told Ashton. "Oh, hello sir" Ashton swallowed hard trying to understand. "We need to talk." I told Ashton who agreed. "Okay." I looked at Logan who nodded at me. "If you excuse us for a moment." I told my family as I stand up, Ashton followed me. We went to our room. I walked inside the room. "Dila" Ashton hugged me from my back. "I missed you so fresking much..." he told me. "Do you want to start talking any time soon?" I asked him harshly as I stepped away from him.