ch5. His Amaryllis

Dila's pov.

"He was watching Xavier all night," I told my uncle. "In other words, he was watching you!" Dominic said irritated. "Uncle... it's not like that!... it's just..." I tried to find something to say but my lovely brain went blank.

"Go to the company for now... we will speak later..." he said walking out with Xavier.

I went to the company and Josh was there already. "What's going on?" I asked as I saw everyone very scared and serious. "You know the Black company..." he started. "The group of Golden resorts..." I said and he nodded. "The CEO is coming to make a deal with us, oh my god!" Josh said terrified... "what if I messed up!" He asked me and I patted his back, "you won't."

"You better not, as because of you I didn't tell Dominic and now I regretted," Nicho said walking by. "You know... if you messed up I am going to suicide!" He said in a panic mood. "Hey, guys! It's fine... we can make it." I told them and they both looked determined.

We went to the conference room, we had files ready, everything was good. The man walked in, he was old... like very old. "Welcome, Mr. Black." Nicho greeted as he sat across from Josh. "Where is Dominic?" He asked, "dad is at home resting." Josh said as he extended his hand. "Josh Vince." They shook hands.

"You must be Mrs. Vince.." he looked at me smiling. "Oh no... just Ms. Vince." I grinned and he looked at me surprised. "Dominic has a daughter?" He asked Josh. "No, she isn't my sister.," he stated. "I am his cousin," I told him as he nodded understanding. "I am Maxwell Black." He said shaking my hand. "Dominic has a brother?" He asked me curiously. "Oh, it is somewhat complicated... uh.." I looked at Josh.. "she is my aunt's daughter.. but as my aunt-" he stood up suddenly.

"You are Dila's daughter?" He asked and I nodded slowly as we all stood up. "Oh my god. That's... oh.." he was so shocked. "Call Dominic now!" He ordered his assistant. "Sh**" I heard Nicho saying as he bumped his head on the table. "There is no need for dad to come we can please you and make this deal work." Josh tried to stop him. "You think I care now... where is the file?" He asked as his assistant gave it to him. He signed it and tossed it to Josh.

We all looked at him shocked. "What have we done?" I asked Josh who was as confused as me. "I don't care we get the deal!" Nicho squealed. "Sign!" He ordered Josh who did as he was told. Nicho clapped his hand as he took the file and walked outside.

We didn't know what to do, I was staring at Josh who was nervous. "Nice doing business with you Mr. Black," Josh said extending his hand. "Josh, tell your father to come now!" Mr. Black demanded. "What is wrong?" I asked him annoyed. "Amaryllis.. honey, I need to see your uncle." Mr. Black called me by my middle name, I froze looking at him afraid. "How do you know my name?" I asked him and he sighed. "I...." he was sweating. "What's wrong?" I asked his assistant. "Mr. Black please sit down." She brought a chair and he sat down, she took out a bottle of water then a pill. He swallowed it, "stay with me." He said as he extended his hand, I grabbed it and kneeled in front of him. He sighed looking at me as he relaxed.

"I am Xavier's father.." he started and the first thing that appeared to my mind is my lovely son. I looked at him in horror. "He... he was in love with your mother.," he said and I remembered dad,

Sh** I thought my son, oh god... I forget that I named him after my dad. Stupid me.

"You are my grandfather?" I asked as his tears rolled down. "I searched for you a lot... I thought I would never find you... your father's last wish was to find you and get you on the safe side.. he begged me." He said as he cupped my face. "Oh..." I did not know what to say. Josh told me that my uncle is coming. He was shocked like me. I never asked my uncle about dad...