ch6. His Amaryllis

Dila's pov:

We walked inside our deen office, he looked at both of us, "you got one month left of your training," he said and we nodded. "You are training at Dominic Vince." We nodded again. "Fortunately, we realized that before the training period is over." He stated. "It's not acceptable to train in your father company or your uncle's." He said looking at Josh then at me. "Your training is not acceptable unless this last month you trained in a different company, and fortunately there is one company available, none of the trainers picked it." He added the last part and I knew that the CEO of that company is a meanie.

"This is the company file, we already informed him of two trainers who are going to train in his company for a month." The dean said giving Josh the file. "Good luck." He said dismissing us when we were out. "GOOD LUCK! MY BUTT." Josh said annoyed. "It's fine, only one month and we will be graduating! So... who cares, let's graduate." I said excitedly. "Let's tell my father the news about our training at his rival company." He smirked. "Oh, he wouldn't like it." I shook my head no, "which company is it?" I asked and he opened the file then gasped.

"What?" I asked curiously. He closed the file and opened it again then gasped AGAIN! "It's not changing!" He screamed. Closing the file and opening it a lot of times. "Of course it won't!" I said snapping the files out of his hand. I saw the name of the company and I was about to pass out. Why earth?! Why!!!

"You want to tell uncle or should I get beaten by him?" Josh said afraid. "It's fine, we could tell him we are training in a company without specific information," I suggested. Josh gave me a poker face, "wow what a plan you got here." He said before walking to his car. "Well, if you got a better one..." I pointed out. "I got one.." he smirked running and I ran after him.

"That was your plan!" I whispered yelling at Josh. He just informed Dominic, his dad, of the whole thing of us transforming. "Well, I am going to cue that Dean of yours..." Dominic breathed in and out. "Did he suspect my training ability?" He said. Josh laughed, he freaking rolled on the floor laughing. He wanted this, now he will get beaten.

"Dad, you are hilarious, did you get mad because of that! He freaking wants us to work for the Hawks company and you get mad at what!" He continues laughing, I chuckled with him. His father glared at us but soon he was laughing too. "You stupid boy! I wanted to be mad and now I am laughing!" Uncle whined.

We went to The Hawk company with Dominic, he went to Ashton office and get inside with us following him, I saw him with Alexa standing beside him and her daughter Christa. She is so adorable talking to Ashton while sitting on his lap, "Ashton Hawk." My Uncle called him. He looked at him and his eyes changed immediately. "DILA!" Christa shouted jumping off Ashton's lap and running to me, I hold my hand for her and then lift her. "How are you kiki...?" I used to call her that, I didn't know I missed her this much until now. She giggled at her nickname. "Good, I went to thcool and I met my huthband." I blinked at her. Alexa came toward me, I looked at her confused. "I will tell you later..." she whispered. I nodded. "Christa, Ashton has a meeting we need to go out," Alexandra told her as she took her from me.

"Dila! We got a guest." Ashton yelled coming inside, I went to greet the guest. It turned out to be a young girl. "Hi.." I smiled. "Hi." She waved at me. "This is Alexandra little girl... Christa." Ashton introduced her. "Hello, I am Dila." I extended my hand but she looked at it then she hugged me. I picked her up, Ashton was mouthing something at me which I clearly didn't understand.

I took Christa to the living room and she sat on my lap. "Are you hungry?" I asked and she nodded. "Let me make you something." I went to the kitchen. "Where is Alexandra?" I asked Ashton. "She fought with her husband... it was very serious, he brought Christa to work and gave her to Alexandra saying he had a job to do... so I suggested to take her home with us so they can settle up." He told me and I nodded. "Good thought."