two

a whole year passed and seungkwan graduated from high school already. he was thinking if he'll proceed to go to university or just follow his dreams to be a singer. his parent's were not that strict and his sisters were so supportive in anything that he do. being the youngest child, you can expect him to be a spoiled brat but seungkwan is better than that. he is so kind that both of his parents push him to do what he wanted to do in his life and him being happy is what they all want for him.

here and there, he can still remember hansol in his mind but not too strong to say that he still likes him. after he confessed to the boy two years ago, hansol moved back to new york and he never saw him again, not even once. now that's he's twenty years old and capable of doing things, he focused himself practicing his vocals. attending vocal lessons from time to time and joining competitions, too lucky to always win an award.

"seungkwan, you wanna try? just for fun. what if they accept us? it will be a big opportunity for us" said his friend, seokmin who he met at a competition that made him second place for the first time but he did not take it as a loss, he met a best friend and he's lucky enough to be meeting him. that's already a win.

"give me a valid reason so that i will accept your offer, mr. lee seokmin" he sassily replied and seokmin just took his left hand and gave it a kiss.

"you know that i won't stop bugging your butt if you don't accept it. plus! we can meet new people! isn't that what you want? to quench your thirst over pretty boys?" seokmin then laughed but seungkwan smirked at him and rolled his eyes.

"fine! when and where?" seungkwan asked and seokmin just dragged him outside the cafe.

"where are you taking me?" seungkwan asked but seokmin was just smiling while walking so fast, holding his hands.

"shut up. just wait for it. we're almost there" seokmin muttered and seungkwan just walked with him.

-

"what the fuck, lee seokmin? you're kidding me?" seungkwan stated and seokmin just laughed at him so hard. "no. no. no. i won't fucking do this now!"

"watch your language young man. i'm still older than you. plus! we're not gonna take this seriously! it's just a try! next time we won't have to think of what to do. this will be a good start, right?" seokmin has a point but they don't even have the requirements or something that they would hand the staffs inside.

before seungkwan could say anything, seokmin dragged him inside and someone automatically welcomed them.

"good morning! are you here to audition? come this way! we have to hurry though, because the producers were already inside. we can't waste time" both of them was confused that they already have numbers and all seokmin could do was to laugh at seungkwan.

"but we don't have anything with us! i mean, the requirements or something that we have to give them. isn't this insane?" seungkwan stated nervously but seokmin can't keep the laughter inside him.

"oh kid, just explain to them what you guys were planning to do and you can follow up the requirements. we're not that strict because we are really in need of trainees right now and we have to give them a lot!" the staff said as they were putting a mic on them and they are trying to fix their clothes.

"hyung! i'm not prepared for this! i can't do this!" seungkwan whispered while holding his hyung's hand.

"i know you are not nervous, seungkwan. might as well just think of something you will show them. i trust you on this one"

honestly speaking, seungkwan is not that nervous. he's used to people's presence and he knows really well how to entertain the people around him but the thing that he was nervous about is that, he wasn't sure on what path to take. if they accept him here, what will he do? will he just grab it? or think about it for some time?